Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
GrAtZ!  d:)b
Congratz :)  8)
Gf's  :P
congrats.  :)
War added back to the list, AzErTy put on the Elites (Normal Members) List, 4 Events that involve SWK this month

LW CWL - 1st Place
LW Fast Tournament - hyp3r vs EvilGate Finale match
LW 3 on 3 Tournament - SWK Team entered, plus a few other SWK's participating
Top 10 Tournament - Few SWK's including common favourite to win EvilGate

:)
Invasion pwned today, GB and Gang Time ftw _O-
Gang base just isn't the same, even when i was in sLK fighting, i know it wasn't the same to how it used to be :(
(08-04-2010, 11:29 PM)H0lden link Wrote: Gang base just isn't the same, even when i was in sLK fighting, i know it wasn't the same to how it used to be :(

I wasn't really a LVP'er in 0.1, Ayoubsss introduced me late, but I've seen the videos, and they were kick ass, no noobs, just the awesome gangs, nothing like today  :Y)

That being said, we cleared house
so  its looks like u guys fun today with your 3clans members..u guys won nothing today cause u already more than us and still invite other clans members for save your ass... few days ago T won VS SWK in GB and we say nothin cause that time we more than u guys and we know its not fair...just grow up kids  :Z
You are a bunch of newbies who think they're awesome, waw. If you think you are that great, challenge us to a war. T means shit comparing with [SWK]