Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
lies
Prolly my favourite clan on LVP right now, haven't seen any "bad" member, and I don't mean by fighting skills, but overall :P
(06-28-2010, 07:06 PM)XooX link Wrote: Prolly my favourite clan on LVP right now, haven't seen any "bad" member, and I don't mean by fighting skills, but overall :P
they all go 3M0 when no one is around :'(

j/k :D
(06-28-2010, 07:06 PM)XooX link Wrote: Prolly my favourite clan on LVP right now, haven't seen any "bad" member, and I don't mean by fighting skills, but overall :P
skillwise im reasonble :+ but i still tend to flame :+ im trying to stop :+ but its hard sumtimes :+

i agree with that..good work SWK
(06-28-2010, 03:34 PM)Jay link Wrote: lies

oH??

Round One Preparation:
Intended Lineup: (6 vs 6)
Nemesis, GhOmy, Dominator, Alvar, Jay, Agent
Subs Which Will Participate in Rounds:
HuTch, Starsky, Yacoo, Jay, AzErTy, Dacads, Starsky

Suck on it your the main fighter  :D
Check the topic for the time, should be 7pm sunday gmt 1, hope you can make it babez

And thanks for the kind words DarkBankai and XooX

*O*
(06-28-2010, 03:34 PM)Jay link Wrote: lies

Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck
(07-02-2010, 09:17 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck

zezima ftw lmao
(07-02-2010, 09:17 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck

ok

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg317693#msg317693 date=1277845292]
oH??

Round One Preparation:
Intended Lineup: (6 vs 6)
Nemesis, GhOmy, Dominator, Alvar, Jay, Agent
Subs Which Will Participate in Rounds:
HuTch, Starsky, Yacoo, Jay, AzErTy, Dacads, Starsky

Suck on it your the main fighter  :D
Check the topic for the time, should be 7pm sunday gmt 1, hope you can make it babez

And thanks for the kind words DarkBankai and XooX

Yey
I'll be there :)