Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Nobody asked for an essay.
Kidding, I hope you do return and It just wouldn't be the same if you didnt have that [W] tag on, so i wish you the best with it, you know ive always been a fan of the clan, we still used to fight whenever, but thats what the game is about anyways.

However, DFL are the best yeah :/

A Level IT tommorow, then more LVP >:]
Wish I could say the same about [SWK]...
[BRICK]Maka
(04-28-2010, 12:13 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Wish I could say the same about [SWK]...
Ouch

(04-28-2010, 12:15 PM)Maka link Wrote: [BRICK]Maka

I don't follow  ;(
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg299492#msg299492 date=1272460707]
Ouch

I don't follow  ;(

BRICK was some kind of small drive-by clan (a bit like DBT :D ) from LW's back on 0.1b if I remember correctly. They kept posting gangsta-rap like lyrics in nearly every forum post they made. Was funny as hell. :D
Too bad i never used to hang around on LW, was more of a partyserver kind of guy unfortunately  :'(

EDIT: Speaking of LW's, me and TechnoBoy was chillin' there yesterday
I played partyserver my first EVER day of samp was ok but went to Novocaine and then found LVP played both for bit and then stook to LVP mainly and few other randoms :D
(04-28-2010, 05:43 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: [W]? [SWK]?
I consider myself a true [DFL], screw you 2nd rate clans!

Seriously though whenever I played sa-mp I considered myself a [W] (apart from the short period between when I started and joined [W]). I left [W] way after I quit sa-mp and a couple of months after quitting IV, and if I were to play again chances are I'd reapply.
Thing is I'm just not going to play sa-mp again- I wouldn't mind giving IV another shot, though last time I did my multiplayer wouldn't work for some strange reason. I've reinstalled windows recently so it should be okay if I try it soon.

It best work, im missing ya  :/
(04-27-2010, 05:13 PM)Darius link Wrote: Its not about skills, even though we all know your so mighty in terms of skill, you would never get in SWK.

Disgraceful  :r

Says a guy who was in TC, MOB and RT at the same time with different aliases.
(04-28-2010, 04:27 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Says a guy who was in TC, MOB and RT at the same time with different aliases.
:o wowzers  8)7