Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
slice is awesome
WELCOME BACK NORTH EAST KILLERS.
(04-03-2010, 08:18 AM)XiZ link Wrote: WELCOME BACK NORTH EAST KILLERS.
:o rofl  :roll:
Good to see that is SWK is back. I remember you guys being one of the better and more respected clans on LW, back in the days. And you still are, if you look at the players you got right now, and the applicants.

I was wondering, are you going to continue with running weapons, or is SWK also going to make the step towards WW :p ?
thanks alot dominator very much appreciated :]

We won't move away from running weapons im pretty sure of that, we will however do atleast a few ww wars as we always like to train with both and aad can be very fun, but we will never move away from running weapons, i think we will always be dominantly running weapons because of LVP, but nothing says we cannot do walk weps wars, since we  have some decent ww'ers too, and we want to let everyone contribute in ways that they want to.

In short; we'll be both  :D [eg. last year we did both aad and run wep tdm]
Ah, sounds good. You have a good addition to the ''ww team'' with Slice if he makes it into SWK. I might drop by on your server sometime. (when my wrist is fixed)

Also, shouldn't you be sleeping right now? Afaik its still pretty early in the USA right now :p
thanks again and sure drop by, get well soon too :P
and i live in cyprus (moved from england 3 years ago), im only GMT 2 ;]
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg294288#msg294288 date=1270294898]
thanks again and sure drop by, get well soon too :P
and i live in cyprus (moved from england 3 years ago), im only GMT 2 ;]
Huh, I always thought you were american..anyhow, you'll see me sometime :)
I always thought Nemesis was an eskimo.
(04-03-2010, 01:25 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I always thought Nemesis was an eskimo.
yo :) he probably is hehe, what u up to maddolis?