Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg264778#msg264778 date=1255861527]
Thanks guys very much appreciated

Mad: <3 thanks bro, I agree theres not many clans, especially in SA:MP that are 5 years old or older, the only ones i can think of are KFC and W. This 5th year will probably be my Final year as a leader, this time next year ill hang it up, Give Full Leadership to Yacoo, as ill be in University in hopefully America, I won't have much time to lead on COD then, but ill definitely still be around kicking my tag, ripping shit up with my clan while mocking Yacoo about how i "can do better"  :+
University in america? you're gonna love it
Congrats ! and many succes in the passing time !
Thanks guys  :o

(10-20-2009, 03:53 AM)Slice link Wrote: University in america? you're gonna love it

Dammn my friends been tellin me about his older bros parties, can't fuckin wait, especially since the girls love the english accent, mmmmmmmmmmm
hehe nice

but dont american universities cost shitloads of money per year ?
girls love the english accent? id have to go there one day
5 years :o

Congratulations SWK
Quote:SWK was formed back in December 2004 (and Kickstarted December 04) by Nemesis And Bulletz,
which grew strong on the streets of MTA:0.3+,

Im not trying to be an asshole, but just read that on your first post :+.  Shouldn't your 5 year anniversary therefore be in December :o.  Happy 5 years nonetheless.
(10-21-2009, 03:01 PM)Hitman link Wrote: hehe nice

but dont american universities cost shitloads of money per year ?

Thats what im very worried about, hopefully can get some scholarships sorted out, revising my ass off right now

@ James: Well, the clan got its first official members 2 months after it started, yea, we was that bad  :D - At the start it was just me, Bulletz, Sifer (who never played) and the original Admin team
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg265554#msg265554 date=1256138391]
Thats what im very worried about, hopefully can get some scholarships sorted out, revising my ass off right now

@ James: Well, the clan got its first official members 2 months after it started, yea, we was that bad  :D - At the start it was just me, Bulletz, Sifer (who never played) and the original Admin team

Ah right, it seems all clear now  8)
SWK will be returning to LVP soon, can't speak for all, but there will be alot more alchohol related deaths soon :D

Jay has rejoined SWK, we've all missed him dearly too, so wb to him  :D :D
and SWK just beat HxT in a run weps war, very high pingers, well over 300 at some stages, but we won.. so yay