Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=8612.msg174233#msg174233 date=1233045784]
cry more emo

Please, make sense, and besides your not one to talk about emo, what are you even doing here? Don't you now have a life since you left SA:MP?
I made it clear in my post i didn't want any bug/no bug bitching/hating, yet here you are.
(01-27-2009, 02:03 AM)Jay link Wrote: Why the hell would anyone want to have a C-Bug war? It's pathetic to have a match on GTA using bugs. Any real Grand Theft Auto clans would use the true style of GTA in clan wars.
the "bug" you call c-bug is not even a bug, its just fast shooting with deagle skipping some parts or proper movement, anyways its not a bug, its part of sa.
I'm only going to say this one time;

I don't care.
(01-27-2009, 06:16 PM)Strika link Wrote: the "bug" you call c-bug is not even a bug, its just fast shooting with deagle skipping some parts or proper movement, anyways its not a bug, its part of sa.

No dude it is a bug and it should be considered as a bug ... shooting  like a semi-automatic rifle...lol
C-bug isn't much of a bug, it's more of a glitch. 2-shot is less of a bug than C-bug is (2-shot gives an unfair advantage but isn't actually a bug).
LOl nw [SWK]Nemisis Hope to see you ingame too:)
Thanks for ingame alliance for lil bit
Yea was nice fighting you.. all 7 of you xD
lol yeah noneone was online lol
:+
SWK had war with Nx

[SWK] 2 - 0 [Nx]
[size=2]
[SWK]Faith killed 19 - died 11
[SWK]Dacads killed 9 - died 14  
[SWK]G killed 13 - died 12
[SWK]Hellweed killed 12 - died 11 
[SWK]Shark killed 13 - died 6