Quote:Hellweed link=topic=8612.msg171943#msg171943 date=1232388089]
i was here awready  :(
hahahah this made me laugh so hard 8)7
but your right you where here indeed
(01-21-2009, 07:03 PM)Zeak link Wrote: hahahah this made me laugh so hard 8)7
but your right you where here indeed

:'(
Nice story this,

Before SWK returned officially to SA:MP, we wasn't doing wars or training, let alone training matches,
iF on the other hand had an application format for these training wars, obviously we didn't fill them out because;
1. We didn't want a training war, as far as i knew, iF was just another knew clan, i couldn't of cared less.
2. We wasn't even in SA:MP.

But then one day i went on their site, stumbled upon it actually because i had a Interpretationz.com subdomain, and what do i see?
iF: 4 - SWK: 0
Now, its on a 'Training War' Panel, which is pretty funny, iF's whole clan knew about this, yet only 4-5 SWK did, iF have applications for these things, so if i did the exact same and posted it, i would of got cursed at alot by iF.
Now from what i hear, it wasn't even 4 rounds and their was c-bug, another huge tip that it wasn't real, SWK never have and never will do official training/training wars/wars with c-bug,
yet another indicator it was a session, y'know the ones where another clan bops in and you think "what the hell lets play" - seems iF got over excited and posted a win.

Ok, no complaints there, so i challenged them to a real war, if their so good, if they "join, destroy, screen(lol) and leave" - Then why not fight us with no complaints?
"bugs etc etc"
"not on your server"
And i had no idea what immortality was saying, seriously.

Now just accept the fact you denied, just like when you was in all those other clans Revolutionz, I've been very nice to you despite flaming, from both sides, and i get "IGNORANT" remarks too, well
SWK fazed you, if your clan was really as strong as your site sais, you would of accepted with ease, just like my players apparently did.
Are you joking Nem? iF = pro. The way they shot me to mid-hp and then said "desync" in that "war"(that's what they call it right?) was tite.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg173934#msg173934 date=1232946261]
Nice story this,

Before SWK returned officially to SA:MP, we wasn't doing wars or training, let alone training matches,
iF on the other hand had an application format for these training wars, obviously we didn't fill them out because;
1. We didn't want a training war, as far as i knew, iF was just another knew clan, i couldn't of cared less.
2. We wasn't even in SA:MP.

But then one day i went on their site, stumbled upon it actually because i had a Interpretationz.com subdomain, and what do i see?
iF: 4 - SWK: 0
Now, its on a 'Training War' Panel, which is pretty funny, iF's whole clan knew about this, yet only 4-5 SWK did, iF have applications for these things, so if i did the exact same and posted it, i would of got cursed at alot by iF.
Now from what i hear, it wasn't even 4 rounds and their was c-bug, another huge tip that it wasn't real, SWK never have and never will do official training/training wars/wars with c-bug,
yet another indicator it was a session, y'know the ones where another clan bops in and you think "what the hell lets play" - seems iF got over excited and posted a win.

Ok, no complaints there, so i challenged them to a real war, if their so good, if they "join, destroy, screen(lol) and leave" - Then why not fight us with no complaints?
"bugs etc etc"
"not on your server"

Now just accept the fact you denied, just like when you was in all those other clans Revolutionz, I've been very nice to you despite flaming, from both sides, and i get "IGNORANT" remarks too, well
SWK fazed you, if your clan was really as strong as your site sais, you would of accepted with ease, just like my players apparently did.

ROFL

Here too?
Go away drama queen.
I doubt anyone cares.

You denied our war too. So hmm. Why dont you add that? That we denied your no bug war but then again you denied our cbug war. And u say fight you no complaints, WHY NOT FIGHT US with no complaints about cbug?

Hey, wise guy, he actually talked about that.
Quote:Nemesis]
"bugs etc etc"
"not on your server"

If you didn't realize that...I'm sorry for you.
Why the hell would anyone want to have a C-Bug war? It's pathetic to have a match on GTA using bugs. Any real Grand Theft Auto clans would use the true style of GTA in clan wars.
Clap Clap
See you guys are good at fighting hope to fight you one day in the future
:o :D :) ;)[glow=red,2,300]lol[/glow]
Quote:We apparently accepted on your terms, i've accepted it, ive said nothing BAD about it, but what made me post ^That is when you lot put your tail between your leg and failed to accept a fight on our terms.

Your completely right about neutral fighting, but think about it: iF tipped the balance: a c-bug, iF server 'Training war'
So now we just want to neutralize it, a non bug, SWK server real war, It doesn't sound like rocket science, and to be honest it sounds fair too, and hey we're at least letting you know, unlike you guys.

_

So anyways i agree Jay, i mean even i bug sometimes for fun, just not in wars, but i won't get into the whole bug war argument because i know alot of people will jump in.

Thanks KingUzi, hope to see you ingame sometimes :P
(01-27-2009, 02:03 AM)Jay link Wrote: Why the hell would anyone want to have a C-Bug war? It's pathetic to have a match on GTA using bugs. Any real Grand Theft Auto clans would use the true style of GTA in clan wars.
cry more emo