Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(05-16-2008, 08:09 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Posted an application at the SWK forum, Nemesis. :+

And i replied, I hope you do well too
I've seen you around these forums, a fantastic attitude you have :P

Good luck EvilGate!
Thanks, see you in-game or somewhere else :+
(05-16-2008, 08:16 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Thanks, see you in-game or somewhere else :+
Cool, Right now i cant try you out, but i think the other tryouters might addyou on msn soon, i will tommorow, right now ima go watch some TV :X

-Nem
Quote:*Nemesis* link=topic=8612.msg110895#msg110895 date=1210935828]
I'd definitely be interested in doing a Walk Wep war with you guys, maybe a Run wep too, but atm were thinking of stopping our wars till the end of the month, alot of us have tests and shit @ school, some peoples skills have dropped a bit, and we were scheduling a war with [Mz] which hopefully we will be doing as our next war, but can i add a MSN of a [BB] so we can talk about it there?

ok ill think we wait until next month than?
Yo, glad to see im on the list already. Now thats what I call, organisation  :Y)
Welcome Jay  ;)
^ Thanks
Nem, take "SaW" off the list, i think he's in B&A now.. or wether there's 2 SaW's i don't know.
(05-16-2008, 07:41 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: As from what I have seen on them SA:MP unofficial forums, there's two people called SaW.
[BA]SaW is [BA]SoldierAtWar , LilWeezy. The other one is someone else (the SWK one).
:o Confusing, but ok  :7