Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
If you look at it like that yeah true, but, meh i dunno maybe im just strict.  :?
Quote:*Nemesis* link=topic=8612.msg109694#msg109694 date=1210598642]
Highest Ping: Nemesis (went up to 1000 for some reason, i missed out two rounds because of it)

Omg Laggesis!
the annoying thing was, my ping went back to normal a few minutes after the match ended..
what u guys think of a war vs BB 5-5 maby 6-6 or 4-4 or more  8)7

5 round walkies (maby)

5 round runnies

walkies. should be great
(05-16-2008, 11:20 AM)markusmaster link Wrote: what u guys think of a war vs BB 5-5 maby 6-6 or 4-4 or more  8)7

5 round walkies (maby)

5 round runnies

I'd definitely be interested in doing a Walk Wep war with you guys, maybe a Run wep too, but atm were thinking of stopping our wars till the end of the month, alot of us have tests and shit @ school, some peoples skills have dropped a bit, and we were scheduling a war with [Mz] which hopefully we will be doing as our next war, but can i add a MSN of a [BB] so we can talk about it there?

Eh double post but:

Hidda88 Denied
[SWK]SaW accepted onto trial, hope to be saying 'welcome aboard' in 6 days :p
[SWK]Jay/Grove fully accepted, welcome aboard

Jay *O*

now comes the but,

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=32...#msg110907

(05-16-2008, 02:12 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:.....
Trial Clowns:
  • [BA]SaW (since 05-05-2008 by Darkfire)
  • [BA]Thug (since 13-05-2008 by Darkfire)
(05-16-2008, 07:32 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Jay *O*
now comes the but,
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=32...#msg110907

As from what I have seen on them SA:MP unofficial forums, there's two people called SaW.
[BA]SaW is [BA]SoldierAtWar , LilWeezy. The other one is someone else (the SWK one).
(05-16-2008, 07:41 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: As from what I have seen on them SA:MP unofficial forums, there's two people called SaW.
[BA]SaW is [BA]SoldierAtWar , LilWeezy. The other one is someone else (the SWK one).

Yup, once again thanks for noting that for me, not the same guy is what matters :P

Both SaW's aren't dumb, they won't apply for two clans ;O
Posted an application at the SWK forum, Nemesis. :+