Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(04-29-2008, 10:00 PM)Leski link Wrote: I'm a bit inactive in the game cuz of my internet traffic, almost over  8)7 8)7 8)7

Aight, talked to you on MSN, your nearly back

+ i haven't been able to hop on LVP for a while, tests are fucking killing me -.-'
Quote:*Nemesis* link=topic=8612.msg107168#msg107168 date=1209751815]
Aight, talked to you on MSN, your nearly back

+ i haven't been able to hop on LVP for a while, tests are fucking killing me -.-'

Its okay, once the tests are dont killing you it'll be my turn :P
Deal =D

Im starting to train back up with my sawn off skills again atleast, its not much but i gotta start somewhere eh  ;)

EDIIIIIT:

[align=center]YD Has Something To Say
Quote:[PHX]Revolutionz]: nem hasnt been a legend in fighting for a long while
[PHX]Revolutionz]: everyone is entitled to an opinion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revolutionz, you may have an opinion, but to be honest,
nobody really cares, will care or has cared.
Even if you had a chance to have your opinion valued,
that would just be crushed by your self - confidence,
your "I dont give a fuck about anyone else" attitude,
your ignorant way of talking, and your buttsucking little nature.

This isnt intended to be flame at you, but I am just letting you know
how you complain about things, and how it is all influenced by your behavior.

Unless you stop acting the way you do, everything will fuck you up the asshole
until you get an idea to change. Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nemesis Has Something To Say

Revolutionz, im finally going to speak, ill dissect everything thats been said:

[PHX]Revolutionz]: nem hasnt been a legend in fighting for a long while
I have never been a legend, its not what you want to hear, and its definitely not what my members want to hear, but the truth hurts. (so add me to your first post on your PHX topic on the unofficial SAMP forums, so i wont ask "where the fuck is PHX")
When i used to be a partyserver player, you say i was a legend, im getting that alot, and quite frankly im sick of it, i was no fucking legend, and no im not modest, just read for once.

When i used to play on PartyServer, everyone used to suck up to [KFC], begging to get in, trying to help out, that wasn't my style
Everyone would be nice to KFC -  I'd have arguments with them
Everyone would be like "aww wow that group of players are really good"  -  I'd laugh and tear them down
Everyone would go "Nemesis is really cool" - I'd go after them until they hated me
Nobody would understand me - I wouldn't care, i just fought on that server, i didn't want to be a legend, so i made sure i wasn't but making so many people my enemy.

People would see me from a distance and think "shit this guy is always around PS, hes a icon/legend" - Once they got to know me, id prove to them i wasn't, i would intentionally be arrogant and ignorant, i didn't give a fuck about 'nice comments', i fed off of the bad ones.

I'd have arguments with [KFC]Cam on the SA:MP forums, no KFC liked me, still, i continued to play, they couldn't kick/ban me, i did nothing wrong, i just argued against their opinions, thats what made me hated and thats what made me laugh so much, people are fake.
They hear what they want to hear, they're your friend

"oo Nemesis trained me, hes a legend etc" - [eVo]Rezerection
"Nemesis is a partyserver legend, his fighting skill is amazing" - Revolutionz
"Godly with sawns" - [..]Alot of people.

Then you argue against them:
"Nemesis isn't really that good" - [eVo]Rezerection
"nem hasnt been a legend in fighting for a long while" - Revolutionz

^ Why would i give a shit?
Wait, scratch that, why do YOU?

Anyways moving on from the ballshit legend talk, this was pretty funny too

Revolutionz (Before opening PHX): If i make a clan, its likely some [SWK]'s will come to me

^ Yeaaah, cos the world revolves around you, and even if EVERY member of SWK left, you think id close?
Not this time, Im here to STAY, if it was just me on my own, id still represent [SWK], but you know the chances of it coming down to that is as little as none.

And back to the Fake Friend topic, Lets look @ Yacoo:

Me and Yacoo act FAR from nice to each other, you know why?
Because we know were not going to walk away, we say what we want to say, what we feel, so we can get the problem sorted, and even though we argue so much, daily in fact, the bond we share is unbreakable, even if we just had a argument and some guy just came in and started talking shit about me, YD would stick up for me, not join in, and id do the same

Revolutionz: Nemesis your going backwards, your immature
Aha, now immature would be banning you for "being a 17 year old virgin" or "you have to be 'this' straight to access these forums"
What did i do to be immature?
Disagree.
Well, like i said, fake

Revolutionz, its clear you don't like me, no matter what you say, you don't, i intentionally didn't fulfill what you was expecting from me, i don't care actually tbh.
ME and Yacoo have been good friends from the day before you hit puberty, and were not going to let you chat complete shit about what not yours.
You will never be "above" him, no matter what you 'remember yourself as' - YD worked his fucking ass off for this clan, you did good too, but your true colors shined, I hope you hate me after this topic, because i really am sick of this pathetic under the breath talking, mumbling, speaking about me behind my back shit.

[SWK] isnt what you pictured it to be, it never will be, were not that "lovely sweet clan that Nemesis runs"

Were that "Powerfull, active clan that is being lead by YD, Sifer and Nemesis, but where every member is as important as the next"

Just go to PHX, make that what you want it to be, and don't get in my way anymore, say whatever you want about my skill, but quite frankly i dont see a PHX member ever stopping me, so cut it.
nice post nemesis, and yeah randy is a little ginger queer.
(05-03-2008, 07:46 PM)HaZe link Wrote: nice post nemesis, and yeah randy is a little ginger queer.

Thanks, i didn't wanna say anything about 'ginger' because i know a guy thats ginger too, just he really starting to annoy the shit out of me -.-

On a lighter note:

RDOG is doing excellent, he doesn't have much time before he gets fully accepted, 2 more weeks or something
Terry And Version have made it on trial, lil beasts they are, hopefully in a month they can earn that tag too
holy shit! Huge post. I'll read it tomorow lmao. Too tired at the moment  8)7
Well, it was pretty risky putting 2 very new and inexperienced members into our war against GoD yesterday, especialyl when it was a 4 vs 4, but we did ok, 5:1 win to us, congratz to all that came

Man of the match: GhOmy
Best flame: "Stop running you bellend" - [SWK]Sammo
Highest Ping: Nemesis (went up to 1000 for some reason, i missed out two rounds because of it)

NGAD pwns for AAD matches, we just have to get a few more bugs fixed, but 135 bases is awesomeness ^^
135?! Damn, going fast ;)

Congrats on the win :)
(05-12-2008, 02:24 PM)estroe link Wrote: 135?! Damn, going fast ;)

Congrats on the win :)

Yah, im not a scripter but ive made at least 60 bases, its awesome :D

and ty, we fucked up on one round though..
Quote:*Nemesis* link=topic=8612.msg109697#msg109697 date=1210598843]
Yah, im not a scripter but ive made at least 60 bases, its awesome :D

and ty, we fucked up on one round though..

What's 1 round on winning 5 :D