Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
i once stuck my dick in a waterpipe

abnormaaal
lol shoebox is high atm .. or drunk .. or both ! .
(11-03-2008, 05:45 PM)AzTeC link Wrote: maaaaaaayn i dunno watchu talkin about :$
hes talkin about ur br..es
(11-03-2008, 12:32 PM)XiZ link Wrote: yo hitmayne! bish knows everythin bout PCs, specs n shiz 8)7
2(Fate and Sammo) + 1 trying to connect(Aztec) = 3 _O-

LIES! Im playing on LVP aswell... :X
Aztec we've got to smoke them twisted tepels in the waterPiiipe yow  :Y)  :Y)  :Y)
Hahaha, my cousins came round a couple of days ago and stumbled upon that graffiti program on my computer.

It was hard to explain why I had "tepel twist" and "aztec has hard tepels" sprayed all over a train...
(11-04-2008, 09:58 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hahaha, my cousins came round a couple of days ago and stumbled upon that graffiti program on my computer.

It was hard to explain why I had "tepel twist" and "aztec has hard tepels" sprayed all over a train...

LOL _O-
(11-04-2008, 04:07 AM)XiZ link Wrote: hes talkin about ur br..es
this is how i look like now  :*)
(11-04-2008, 09:58 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hahaha, my cousins came round a couple of days ago and stumbled upon that graffiti program on my computer.

this tepel thing started when i was talking with slein and nakebod on teamspank and i was trying to get involved in their conversation so i said 'ar mijn tepels hard als een steen' (from google translator)

my waterpipe is broken :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( but no worries ima get a bigger one
waterpipe pwnts! :z
Rofl 8)7