Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
Yeah that sux , I think LVP shoul give a second chance to players that have over more then 400 hours in the server .

That could be a great thing.

There are much banned players that have more then 300/400 hours and got a permit ban for a stupid thing or what ever ..

As I sayd . It could be a great idea
As much as I care about a random [SM] being banned, this has nothing to do with the [W]arriors.

AzTeC: I know at least 3 [W] have GTA IV right now, possibly 4-5, I'll be getting it within 2 weeks I hope.
(04-30-2008, 05:04 AM)Agent link Wrote: Yeah that sux , I think LVP shoul give a second chance to players that have over more then 400 hours in the server .

There are much banned players that have more then 300/400 hours and got a permit ban for a stupid thing or what ever ..

took the words right out of my mouth

ohhh and sry maddolis I know this has nothing to do with [W]  so stick to topic from now on
(04-30-2008, 12:17 PM)Zipper link Wrote: took the words right out of my mouth

ohhh and sry maddolis I know this has nothing to do with [W]  so stick to topic from now on

No need to apologise, we just appreciate a little more organisation in our thread than other clans.

I heard the hoodstar Makaveli was getting owned by some [W] on GTA IV!
Quote:HAZE_BLAZE link=topic=8006.msg106583#msg106583 date=1209505472]
zipper u are banned from LVP why still post ?

I'm banned, you think I shouldn't post?

(04-30-2008, 05:04 AM)Agent link Wrote: Yeah that sux , I think LVP shoul give a second chance to players that have over more then 400 hours in the server .

I completely agree

It sux that its not like that ;(
Cheaters don't deserve to post.
Quote:IDmad link=topic=8006.msg106690#msg106690 date=1209557847]
Cheaters don't deserve to post.

why not?  give me a good reason
Guys, back on topic thankyou.
(04-30-2008, 01:19 PM)Agent link Wrote: why not?  give me a good reason
If they cheated why the bother to visit the forum?huh?they are banned,so they cant play if the cant play they cant join an LVP gang(not for W)
Quote:LilJoN link=topic=8006.msg106713#msg106713 date=1209562553]
If they cheated why the bother to visit the forum?huh?they are banned,so they cant play if the cant play they cant join an LVP gang(not for W)
i dont think there is any retard worse than liljon