Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|[ <ŞǎŴ> - Soldiers at War ]|-
(08-05-2008, 07:57 AM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: Its ugly what u did tom.
lol and we THExrz just fraps W fight not every single fight.
have a nice day i need to go cya.
my Signature are great not :)

I wonder what happens to the hundreds of gigabytes of us killing you.
I was gonna liken Tom's actions to [RT] in terms of how pathetic they were- as you can see, it doesn't work, because nobody cares about your screenshots if you're not respected ingame.

Quote:Tom link=topic=4276.msg133921#msg133921 date=1217914350]
ya its over soo dont say anything /me looks at maddolis when ever i do 1 thing u have to comment it soo plzz i dont want a Flame war on here kthxbai
I commented because you're tearing down the rep of SaW.
I was gonna warn flyby and weezy before you got in, but they let you in so fast I had no time.
(08-05-2008, 09:13 AM)DMX link Wrote: well, P>>>>>SaW for sure

Says the guy who's had his clan banned for cheating, and who's co-leader is trying out for evo  ;)

Quote: I commented because you're tearing down the rep of SaW.
I was gonna warn flyby and weezy before you got in, but they let you in so fast I had no time.

We've spoken with Tom about all of this, and he's been more laid back for a while but I guess what ever happened between him and the members of P might of driven to post those shots.

and in related news I am looking for people to touch me
Leave Tom alone! You bullies.

Tom, wheres the pics of us owning HaZe in our secret base? xD
sooo i am bringing down SaW rep by posting 1 pic ;/ just cause i have a problem with u dont mean i have a problem with everyone

Well that's certianly my opinion :P but to be fair I respect SaW's skills.

We do have a much more impressive clan history but SaW would probably beat us in a clan war atm. But you gotta remember we are recovering from probably the biggest setback in sa-mp clan history right now, only been a few days since we started putting ourselves back on the map.

;)

Peace and respect; and Tommy: I know you're very young, but a lil' word of advice, when you win a fight, it's better to enjoy the victory in a subtle, friendly manner than going all "OMGOWNEDPWNEDRAPEDWTFBBQ"  on everyone.
xD only do that when i r mad D :
Quote:Tom link=topic=4276.msg134055#msg134055 date=1217948470]
xD only do that when i r mad D :

OK, but y u med with us? D: Why so serious? 'Cos we started warring on LVP? :o It's all lol's as far as P are concerned :)
(08-05-2008, 09:31 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I wonder what happens to the hundreds of gigabytes of us killing you.
I was gonna liken Tom's actions to [RT] in terms of how pathetic they were- as you can see, it doesn't work, because nobody cares about your screenshots if you're not respected ingame.
I commented because you're tearing down the rep of SaW.

I wasnt talk to u Mad so what u want, how u want to get respect if u just want to show the world what u made of.
No one like u madd maybe ppl like u more than me or anybody else its just in ur ugly face.
Keep u mouth shut or open it when some talk to u and just to u.
(08-05-2008, 06:28 PM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: I wasnt talk to u Mad so what u want, how u want to get respect if u just want to show the world what u made of.
No one like u madd maybe ppl like u more than me or anybody else its just in ur ugly face.
Keep u mouth shut or open it when some talk to u and just to u.

def def
every gang you like >>> every gang you dislike (if you know what i mean)