Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ban the person above you with a reason
(11-25-2010, 07:15 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Rofl, if you didn't notice I had extremely fps lag there, and my screen stopped. Nothing evading you nerd, saw my timeout 2mins later? Got a blue screen because I have played to long on this shit laptop, good try thought.
Quote:Worst excuse I've ever heard
And..you're lying again :-) You didn't timeout 2mins later but around 10mins later(which is 2mins ago)

Quote:[06:16:53] <&Nuwini> 02[8]07[BB]ZheMafo: rofl retard, I give a shit what you think.. Why would I do that? I'd just prove that I'm the fool, which I ain't.
[06:16:59] <%Nuwuni> 02[8] 07[BB]ZheMafo: I'm not a lying fuck like you.
(I muted you for flaming)
[06:18:32] <&Nuwini> 4*** First player to type J2REZ8K wins $10.000!
(You unmuted yourself)
[06:18:37] <&Nuweni> 4*** [BB]ZheMafo has won the Reaction test in 4.96 seconds !
Nice nice
(11-25-2010, 07:17 AM)Weezy link Wrote: And..you're lying again :-) You didn't timeout 2mins later but around 10mins later(which is 2mins ago)
Where am I exactly lying again? You trying to be a faggot again, but ye, good try.

Haha, it was from the time I started to run after you drive-by'ed that my screen clicked, till we came to r-dragons that it happened.. And this took like 1-2min hence of the screen clicked.

Anyways, after all I'd been saying about you.. I wouldn't abuse (call it what ever you want) right in-front of you, because then I'd just shown that I'm a fool with you, which I ain't. And no, I'm not a lying fuck as you.
Quote:MAKE SENSE
Make sense for once. :r
Jim Carrey Vagiclean
Weezy - shut the fuck up. Everyone else - continue banning people as the topic title says.
banned for being berkley
(11-25-2010, 08:40 PM)Weezy link Wrote: banned for being berkley

banned for failing a arguement with mafo  _O-
(11-25-2010, 08:40 PM)Weezy link Wrote: banned for being berkley
banned for being a fucking lier (also before on what mafo said)
Banned for thinking Lil wayne is the worst rapper ever.