Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ban the person above you with a reason
(11-25-2010, 05:42 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Is it? Doesn't look like it to me. Look at you, bullshitting again! When are you going to get it? You wasn't even around/close to me when I minimized. And I wasn't even fighting/paying attention too you. You tried to shot me many times when I passed you, like now at ship.. I keep on driving and when I came to r-dragons, you wasn't even there, didn't even see any movements at the map that you were closing up on me. So I minimized, came back after a minute or so, then you two was shooting at me. I exited the car since you blow it up(and the car wasn't that much damaged when I came back, just a bit) then took your NRG and ran away.

I can't understand why you keep on crying about it when you know what happened. Flaming and trying to have a point at IRC won't help you when you got no point. d(o.o)b

Why can't you just quit trying to troll? It doesn't fit for you anyway..  :r

Oh...since when did I ever flame anyone?
I never ever flamed you nor anyone else in IRC nor ingame.
I still don't understand instead of you saying I was checking something, didn't notice you shooting at me. You just act all weird. Anyway, let's not keep arguing over nothing. If you did esc abuse, then it's gonna be up to crew. If not, then good for you.
(11-25-2010, 05:49 AM)Weezy link Wrote: Oh...since when did I ever flame anyone?
I never ever flamed you nor anyone else in IRC nor ingame.
I still don't understand instead of you saying I was checking something, didn't notice you shooting at me. You just act all weird. Anyway, let's not keep arguing over nothing. If you did esc abuse, then it's gonna be up to crew. If not, then good for you.
rofl!! Violax can confirm that too that you did, just read up at IRC and read it all yourself, idiot.
Keep arguing over nothing? You're the one that started, and now you crying again? I don't get it where you got that bullcrap from, but I'm sure some crew can hook you up.. Good for me? Oh god, shut up.

Quote:I still don't understand instead of you saying I was checking something, didn't notice you shooting at me. You just act all weird.
Mind explain me what you meant with that?

(11-25-2010, 05:55 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: rofl!! Violax can confirm that too that you did, just read up at IRC and read it all yourself, idiot.
Keep arguing over nothing? You're the one that started, and now you crying again? I don't get it where you got that bullcrap from, but I'm sure some crew can hook you up.. Good for me? Oh god, shut up.

Mind explain me what you meant with that?

Prove it, post logs
and, I meant, instead of saying what you said "like your crazy ect idiot blabla" you couldve just said i didnt see u shooting me and i wouldve stfu
(11-25-2010, 06:01 AM)Weezy link Wrote: Prove it, post logs
and, I meant, instead of saying what you said "like your crazy ect idiot blabla" you couldve just said i didnt see u shooting me and i wouldve stfu
Why should I show you the logs when you know what you said yourself? I can't be arshed when your being a completely fool right now, I said you could hook it up yourself if you don't remember.

Quote:instead of saying what you said "like your crazy ect idiot blabla"

[Image: fqm82.jpg]

Of fucking course I saw you shooting me every time I passed you(!). Why should I say that? lol. When both of us know you didn't shot me during the time you gave me some shots when I passed you at ship till the time I minimized the game? Stop being a fucking moron you idiot.
That cat picture is fucking epic.
Besides that...how is your health low, and your car health low, if I didn't shot you with my NRG?
(11-25-2010, 06:28 AM)Weezy link Wrote: That cat picture is fucking epic.
Besides that...how is your health low, and your car health low, if I didn't shot you with my NRG?
You better get the point of it too. 88

..................Why didn't you just fraps the rest of it if it happened? NO, BECAUSE IT DIDN'T!

You shooting me? I had a fight and he took my health down as he took the car. But I killed him before he had the chance of killing me. Haha, how can you keep on going saying you did it? ;(
(11-25-2010, 06:35 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: You better get the point of it too. 88

..................Why didn't you just fraps the rest of it if it happened? NO, BECAUSE IT DIDN'T!

You shooting me? I had a fight and he took my health down as he took the car. But I killed him before he had the chance of killing me. Haha, how can you keep on going saying you did it? ;(
In the video, it doesn't show that you killed anyone, uh uh uh :) liar liar pants on fire
(11-25-2010, 06:48 AM)Weezy link Wrote: In the video, it doesn't show that you killed anyone, uh uh uh :) liar liar pants on fire
This happened before you came into the picture.

..Get over it, you can't fake it.
(11-25-2010, 06:50 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: This happened before I you came into the picture.

..Get over it, you can't fake it.

As we speak another cute death evading using esc.
[Image: samp227un.png]
Rofl, if you didn't notice I had extremely fps lag there, and my screen stopped. Nothing evading you nerd, saw my timeout 2mins later? Got a blue screen because I have played to long on this shit laptop, good try thought.