banned for being a mafo
(11-25-2010, 04:29 AM)Weezy link Wrote: banned for being a mafo
Keep on trying son, better read it all what I said.  :/
banned for not banning me :(
(11-25-2010, 04:32 AM)Weezy link Wrote: banned for not banning me :(
[Image: ofn3pu.gif]

Remember what I told you.  :7
banned for not remembering what she told me
(11-25-2010, 04:39 AM)Weezy link Wrote: banned for not remembering what she told me
Make sense, jez. ;(

Quote:<Weezy> I don't want you to hate me because I posted that video or something. If you didn't esc abuse, and maybe you didn't see me shooting at you, I understand why you act like that.
<Weezy> but aswell, understand from my point of view.
What Point of view? rofl, there's nothing.
(11-25-2010, 04:41 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Make sense, jez. ;(
What Point of view? rofl, there's nothing.
Before recording, I was chasing you(behind you) shooting with my nrg500(red one) and the car was going to blow up, and you esc'd maybe you didn't see me shooting and decided to go on windows.
(11-25-2010, 05:03 AM)Weezy link Wrote: Before recording, I was chasing you(behind you) shooting with my nrg500(red one) and the car was going to blow up, and you esc'd maybe you didn't see me shooting and decided to go on windows.
Oh, starting to argue again? Thought you said you didn't care(?).

And no, you didn't chase me. You ran after a NRG after I passed you at ship, when I arrived to r-dragons you was far away. I minimized, came back = you crying, end of story.
(11-25-2010, 05:07 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Oh, starting to argue again? Though you said you didn't care(?).

And no, you didn't chase me. You ran after a NRG after I passed you at ship, when I arrived to r-dragons you was far away. I minimized, came back = you crying, end of story.
All I know is that I killed you from my spawn point(toke a car), then went to ammunation near 4 dragons and toke a nrg, started going there until I saw you, started to drive by you until your car's health was around 300 then you didn't take anymore damage, I got off my nrg500(red) and started shooting at you, after you came back from minimizing(or w/e)i call it esc abusing. You got off your car(with low hp) take my nrg and ran away(and all that is in the video)
(11-25-2010, 05:31 AM)Weezy link Wrote: All I know is that I killed you from my spawn point(toke a car), then went to ammunation near 4 dragons and toke a nrg, started going there until I saw you, started to drive by you until your car's health was around 300 then you didn't take anymore damage, I got off my nrg500(red) and started shooting at you, after you came back from minimizing(or w/e)i call it esc abusing. You got off your car(with low hp) take my nrg and ran away(and all that is in the video)
Quote:started to drive by you until your car's health was around 300 then you didn't take anymore damage
Quote:(and all that is in the video)

Is it? Doesn't look like it to me. Look at you, bullshitting again! When are you going to get it? You wasn't even around/close to me when I minimized. And I wasn't even fighting/paying attention too you. You tried to shot me many times when I passed you, like now at ship.. I keep on driving and when I came to r-dragons, you wasn't even there, didn't even see any movements at the map that you were closing up on me. So I minimized, came back after a minute or so, then you two was shooting at me. I exited the car since you blow it up(and the car wasn't that much damaged when I came back, just a bit) then took your NRG and ran away.

I can't understand why you keep on crying about it when you know what happened. Flaming and trying to have a point at IRC won't help you when you got no point. d(o.o)b

Why can't you just quit trying to troll? It doesn't fit for you anyway..  :r