Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What car do you drive? [IRL]
(02-26-2013, 05:58 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I'm sorry Zai but those things are useless nowadays, iPads and tablet click on systems are the way to go. Fixed car monitors are so 2003.

iPad dash install ftw but probably too complicated for the average user _O-

iPad Dash Install

Although I have to disagree with you about monitors since they are always improving
Tbh those in-dash monitors which play videos are pretty useless, since u can't watch anything for more than 10 seconds while ur driving, unless u're stuck in a traffic jam etc. It's nice thing to show off to ur friends but other than that it's pretty useless.

P.S. Got an in-dash monitor for 2-3 years now and I'm considering selling it and buying a normal player.
my car during world championchip  O-)

[Image: b4xxwjix.jpg]
(04-27-2013, 04:51 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Tbh those in-dash monitors which play videos are pretty useless, since u can't watch anything for more than 10 seconds while ur driving, unless u're stuck in a traffic jam etc. It's nice thing to show off to ur friends but other than that it's pretty useless.

P.S. Got an in-dash monitor for 2-3 years now and I'm considering selling it and buying a normal player.

im not watchin anything while im driving, i usually put it on NAVI so i can see my correct speed and location. it plays music the same way as any other music player, and its better to operate it with touch-screen. i watch movies/shows when i have to wait for someone for longer time etc.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=26762.msg439404#msg439404 date=1367048442]
so whatup i walk into club i got a big....

update

new trim
[Image: FMDMQ9T.jpg]

and whats that on tv? one of the best movies in the history - snatch... in my car :)

[Image: UEL3OxW.jpg]
FI xD
(04-27-2013, 05:41 PM)h4Xx0r link Wrote: my car during world championchip  O-)

[Image: b4xxwjix.jpg]

Jeder popel fährt 'nen Opel  ;)

No seriously, nice car.
(05-04-2013, 07:42 AM)Matrix_Smith link Wrote: Jeder Popel fährt 'nen Opel  ;)

lal.. where u heard that one?!
[Image: 2zqt2dh.jpg]

Got new car a few weeks ago pretty bad ass 1995 Mitsubishi FTO GPX alot of fun to drive :)
Nice car :7
sweet, now i know which car to race when i see it on the street in my commodore,