Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What car do you drive? [IRL]
I really don't get the parents who buy their kids fancy cars. What is their agenda besides turning your kiddo into a spoiled asshole who is gonna keep sucking off their tits at 30? Everyone should buy their own car, at least then you learn to appreciate what you worked for and take care of it cause you invested your own money into it (no matter how much it is).

I'm sure your dad's gonna get you a nice job at Audi too when you are 25, he gets them real cheap I hear.
(11-16-2010, 05:55 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I really don't get the parents who buy their kids fancy cars. What is their agenda besides turning your kiddo into a spoiled asshole who is gonna keep sucking off their tits at 30? Everyone should buy their own car, at least then you learn to appreciate what you worked for and take care of it cause you invested your own money into it (no matter how much it is).

Wots your problem? Just because his parents bought him a car doesn't mean he doesnt appreciate it and it neither means that hes not able to take care of it in a good way.
Unfortunately my parents wont buy me a car, but  i sure as hell would buy a nice one for my son when time comes. I'd rather have my son driving in a nice, safe and well equipped car with all kinds of technical assistance than in some 30 year old piece of trash thats probably more dangerous than jumping off a cliff
(11-16-2010, 05:59 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Wots your problem? Just because his parents bought him a car doesn't mean he doesnt appreciate it and it neither means that hes not able to take care of it in a good way.
Unfortunately my parents wont buy me a car, but  i sure as hell would buy a nice one for my son when time comes. I'd rather have my son driving in a nice, safe and well equipped car with all kinds of technical assistance than in some 30 year old piece of trash thats probably more dangerous than jumping off a cliff
the driver's skills is a bigger risk than the car's equipment
(11-16-2010, 05:55 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I really don't get the parents who buy their kids fancy cars. What is their agenda besides turning your kiddo into a spoiled asshole who is gonna keep sucking off their tits at 30? Everyone should buy their own car, at least then you learn to appreciate what you worked for and take care of it cause you invested your own money into it (no matter how much it is).

I'm sure your dad's gonna get you a nice job at Audi too when you are 25, he gets them real cheap I hear.

first of all im am not spoiled at all. my dad has an average german income nothing special and we're not rich or have too much money so we buy fency cars. secondly im dojng my a-levels atm which means im going to study in near future and won't get any job due to my father working for audi.
(11-16-2010, 05:59 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Wots your problem? Just because his parents bought him a car doesn't mean he doesnt appreciate it and it neither means that hes not able to take care of it in a good way.

I knew someone was gonna pull that safety card at some point, but like my evil nemesis Fat_Cobra said, if you can't drive for shit, then there's really no difference if you drive a new car or an oldie. Oh and old cars teach you how to drive properly because new ones are just way too "comfortable" for beginners, making the driver less cautious.
Hi just a note..

[SAE]Grim and [SAE]Deatheat3r are lieing .. They aren't driving no Renault or either BMW - I saw them gang banging with golf cars last night  >:)
[Image: P1000077.JPG]
wow ... snow mod :o

That's a nice car SolidRock! :)

[Image: m1cyj6gwsir0.gif]

This is my transport method.
(12-28-2010, 03:35 PM)Thug link Wrote:[Image: m1cyj6gwsir0.gif]

This is my transport method.

You gotta be kidding me THUG
not bad anyway
Nice one.