Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
I said I never realised to get accepted between clowns
(03-15-2007, 05:43 PM)tomozj link Wrote:I agree we should have more gangwars and less allied chilling - it's more fun!  :+

-tj

We are allied and have gangwars :P :D
We can chill with each other and if we want it we can fight each other :)
If any colthugz or so is online we fight them, if no enemies are on we fight each other :D
(03-15-2007, 08:48 PM)estroe link Wrote:We can chill with each other and if we want it we can fight each other :) and have gangwars :P :D
right O+
It's true. We are allied but also start gang wars for fun. These wars are very fun and friendly. In that gang war it isn't laming or lame teleporting etc. I love it! O+

So I think it's not necessary to break this alliance. :)
or calling each other noobs,owned,pwned,usuck, ect  _O-
HI clown m8's  :) i just wanted to ask if i could join the B&A =) :D my name is Bigdaddy in game;) thx for the time and very nice server:):) ^^
i think the leaders of B&A will talk about that ...

and don't forgett.... don't call us.... we call u  :+
For one week a member in B&A called $aM has been attacking our gang with no reason. Please sort this problem out B&A.

_Saint_ was like this aswell, it cost him very bad, this lead him to get kicked out of the Oldies gang.

Thank you
Borat
I already told a few people ingame but posting it here will let every B&A see it :)

Indeed it is very annoying, everytime he does it he said it was a joke. Everytime XL or Turkeystar*(maybe others too) said it to him he stopped for a while, no longer than until they left though....

Thanks in advance :)
Yes,there has to be done something about that because it affects our alliance.

P