Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(02-25-2008, 02:01 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote:What cause you didn't make it in B&A eather?  _O-

You didn't eather make it in B&A, the leaders didn't even respond you  _O-
oohhhh and you thought i was a noob
whahahaha nice post dudes.............
Hmm freaky...
Normally they recruit every clanless guy who applied.. _O- _O-
FiRe: Stop the flaming, we don't recruit everyone.

But, you guys recruit people that ain't so good, and train them and they become good.
Maybe we do the same?

Remember you was a B&A for a long time, and you know, we ain't noobs, either is BB. So stop the flaming, its pointless.
(02-25-2008, 05:16 PM)darkfire link Wrote:FiRe: Stop the flaming, we don't recruit everyone.

But, you guys recruit people that ain't so good, and train them and they become good.
Maybe we do the same?

Remember you was a B&A for a long time, and you know, we ain't noobs, either is BB. So stop the flaming, its pointless.

Ahh ye i wont flame here anymore mate....this what ive written was just a short statement....nothing more.
But our players dont call other clanmembers noobs of they lost a 1 on 1.... ;)
(02-25-2008, 07:09 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote:Ahh ye i wont flame here anymore mate....this what ive written was just a short statement....nothing more.
But our players dont call other clanmembers noobs of they lost a 1 on 1.... ;)
the smarter fall back  ;)
Views: 25000  :+
(02-25-2008, 09:06 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:Question, did you apply for [BA] before or after applying for [W]?
Who hasn't he applied for?.. its nightshiff with his 3rd or 4th name change.  :Z
(02-25-2008, 10:09 PM)Carcass link Wrote:Who hasn't he applied for?.. its nightshiff with his 3rd or 4th name change.  :Z

Touche, my friend.
Touche.