Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Ah please, cut the crap Chris. Why call them stupid and risk provoking a flamewar?

I just ask for none to get angry off what others post -- just use the Report to Moderator function, and we will take care of it.
(02-06-2008, 12:07 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:To the leaders of B&A, can you tell me who.. [BA]Cheech is?!

I went to log on.. and [BA]Cheech was typed in the lil box..

is that OD now?! D:

I think you better ask him yourself, won't be that hard since he lives very very close :+
fucking animal abuser's!
>:D
Guys i havent been on the LVP for like a week or so now, for the reason of a silly mistake i have done. I changed my name for a "joke", and then when i tryed changing it back, it didnt allow me and now i will have to pay to get more chances of changing my name  8)7.

In first of all i did not know that you have "only" 6 chances of changing your name then you will have to pay.  _O-

But anyways, im going to solve this situation and i will be back on LVP in couple of days.

Cheers  8)
(02-06-2008, 11:56 PM)StuntMan link Wrote:In first of all i did not know that you have "only" 6 chances of changing your name then you will have to pay.  _O-
Or, you can make a new account, but i doubt you'd want to do that...
(02-07-2008, 12:13 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote:Or, you can make a new account, but i doubt you'd want to do that...

Chris, course i would'nt want to do that but, its a matter of fact where i just cant be bothered paying that amount of money just to "change my name", its just really funny. I just dont know what to do tbh.
Half a year ago, when I joined [W] I created [W]Maddolis a new one.
So I have Maddolis and [W]Maddolis.
It's wasn't too bad at all.
If you don't want to donate for more changes, new account is the only solution I guess.

In case your stats-horny: better stats! :+
(02-07-2008, 02:40 PM)estroe link Wrote:If you don't want to donate for more changes, new account is the only solution I guess.

Yeah but the thing is creating an account is just too long for me to do. The reason, i cannot be "arsed" asking some of the friends for money which in case i dont like doing. Another thing is that going around in LVP server and trying to make money is one of the most difficult thing you can ever imagine or do lol. Reason for this, I'm not sure how long but, you need to play atleast be playing for a particular hour to get a "pluspoint". Which i never did like these /rules since i have been playing in the LVP server (Dont understand me wrong), this is only my opinion. But the truth is that i "always" had respect to all the admins within the LVP community and i know how strict they can be in /rules.

Furthermore,

I dont know why I'm not in the BA members list anymore, so guys please tell me whats going on, am i kicked out or something. Let me know please  ;)

I have made my decision, i will be donating some amount of money to get more chances. But can you admins please "PM" me with all the information how this donating thing works, thanks.

WILL BE BACK ON SOOON!

PEACE  8)
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=3995.0

:)