Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(01-18-2008, 11:05 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Man what the fuck are you on about? Are you talking about GG? Are you ok in your stupid head? GG is a joke clan. Who gives a shit if you or hooligan took them down 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 or 10 on 1. GG FTW!

My stupid head? Oh that's painful...

I didn't think GG had 10 members anyway.

PS. Which one are you?
BTW, i heard you guys were fighting NB the other day. From what i heard, it didnt go well for you guys. Is that true?
(01-21-2008, 04:07 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:BTW, i heard you guys were fighting NB the other day. From what i heard, it didnt go well for you guys. Is that true?

No it didnt go well, they had more players than us. I hope your not saying you could of done any better..
Yeah [W] had only 3players :X
(01-21-2008, 05:13 PM)AzKiller link Wrote:Yeah [W] had only 3players :X

That quit half way through.
hello,

can i join B&A????

reno911
(01-21-2008, 03:33 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:What he is trying to say is, the clan leader of ICP could have been a bit more creative.
Copying the B&A gang is creative enough, huh.  :/
(01-21-2008, 09:19 PM)Eddy_Montana link Wrote:Copying the B&A gang is creative enough, huh.  :/

yes i hate nightwish i create acount with name Zom_zom & say i want join & say i dont want test u u in gang :D rofl after i say i need to test or i dont want he say so ok ... so i kill him [won] he hit my armour only & i say your gang isn skile for me he say i'm leader & best of gang so after /gang quit & big rofl :D
lmao benji you devil  >:)
(01-21-2008, 09:18 PM)Reno911 link Wrote:hello,

can i join B&A????

reno911

Post a appeal, or speak with RSole / Buhu when you see them ingame..