Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
except for the things about carcass, can't you guys use IRC to conversate ? it's annoying to read all those posts with no real content.
(01-17-2008, 03:30 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:I checked the log. He has owned ur ass more than 2 times. It was kinda funny. Seeing line after line of "[W]Maddolis has been killled by Corps" and "[W]MosTeeL has been killed by Corps"  :P

We were fighting at the tuning shop near 4 dragons. There were 3 cars there. One that i had, and second was an infernace that spawns locally and the third that you came in. Like i said, you are not that hard to kill.

Little advantage? 2 on 1 isnt a little advantage. ITs a complete 100% advantage. Whats the matter? They dont teach maths in estonia?

Note to the retarded ones: This post is not racial in nature

Carcass whats the reason for joining back?

You didn't check any logs. I'll own his ass and yours any day of the week.

Note the bolded sections. How the hell isn't that racism? And what about the constant racism against me ingame today, along with insults towards my parents, grandparents etc etc.

DeviL (formerly BA, I wonder why he quit......) was banned for 2 days for a couple of lines against another member ([D4]Burken)'s parents- yet I constantly have been fed this racist bullshit and insults against my relatives, without any consequences. Sure, I /ignored this kid soon after, but this post shows even more racism.

Admins, you gotta keep this kid on a leesh. I've heard he's "already been warned" (*cough cough* BULLSHIT *cough cough*), but check the irc logs. As there are so many young people playing, racism should be punished harshly.

Note that Zaibatsu, Mosteel and myself have posted on this topic with relative neutrality, keeping egos held back, and we will continue to keep it down in the future, but this racist member should be dealt with.
When you get some time, look up Al Sharpton. He considers himself the voice of the black man and he is always the first one to cry racist. Its gone so far that even black people call him a lunatic. No one will feel more sorry for you if you cried racist all the time and frankly, its more of a personality issue, maybe 0 self confidence, that makes u say that. I think that if anything, admins should keep you from making useless in this thread.

Note to the very retarded ones: This post is not racial in nature. Maybe the nice lime green colour will make the point

Alrite MITE?
I'd consider asking me what crime my grandparents commited to be "sent over here" to be racist.

Anyway, the admins can check irc logs to determine whether they think what you said was racist or not.
Still, DeviL was temporarily banned for insulting Burken's parents, and irc logs show very similar behavior (to a higher degree).
How is that racist? Its the fact. Australia was a prison center for criminals from the british colonies. Do you even know what racism? The clue is in the word. RACEism - Something to do with race. Australian is not a race. The color of the skin, be it white/black/brown, is race.

You know, God wanted jesus to be born in australia... but he couldnt find 3 wise men and a virgin.
(01-17-2008, 03:30 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:I checked the log. He has owned ur ass more than 2 times. It was kinda funny. Seeing line after line of "[W]Maddolis has been killled by Corps" and "[W]MosTeeL has been killed by Corps"  :P

Uhm, I would have to disagree with this.

Coz that was an exaggeration to the extreme OneManArmy.

When I was killed by Corps, it was in FC, a 1vs1.

After our last fight/round, Corps left.

So, it would be VERY impossible to see [W]Maddolis' name next to [W]MoSteeL.

Peace!

P.S.
(01-17-2008, 05:57 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:You know, God wanted jesus to be born in australia... but he couldnt find 3 wise men and a virgin.
It's a nice joke, a funny one tbh, but in these situations, this just would not help man.

P.S. #2

[me=mosteeL]thinks OneManArmy is Corps. That's why maybe he is so "hyped" about it![/me]
Mosteel, Maddolis and OneManArmy please take this conversation to IRC, PM or whatever you want as long as it's not in this topic anymore. It is in no way related to B&A, it is just a little bitchfight.
/care. You can't back up any of your shit, so I won't give one.

(01-17-2008, 06:21 PM)mosteeL link Wrote:
So, it would be VERY impossible to see [W]Maddolis' name next to [W]MoSteeL.
Peace!

(01-17-2008, 05:22 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:You didn't check any logs.

Yeah it was a decent joke (still racist), but can be applied to any country, so ~eh.

(01-17-2008, 07:37 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:They are a joke in the sa-mp.com community, and now they are a joke in the sa-mp.nl community.
Lets see what the sa-mp.com community, namely UvH, NB, MOB, eVo, SiN, P, S (etc) think about that statement, coming from a BA (relatively unknown in the sa-mp.com community).
(01-17-2008, 05:57 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:How is that racist? Its the fact. Australia was a prison center for criminals from the british colonies. Do you even know what racism? The clue is in the word. RACEism - Something to do with race. Australian is not a race. The color of the skin, be it white/black/brown, is race.

You know, God wanted jesus to be born in australia... but he couldnt find 3 wise men and a virgin.

That last line is what the racism is.

Please OMA, cut the crap as Buhu says, as this is ridiculous.
Im just making fun of these hurt little girls crying racist even though they dont know what the word means nor can theyshoot for shit, still they come here with a bleeding heart .. going on about how the world is treating them bad. They are a joke in the sa-mp.com community, and now they are a joke in the sa-mp.nl community.

And tomoz when an australian guy sees that last line as a joke... who are you to come in and call it racism? Maybe you shold calm urself down first before giving me advice about what i should be doing. Instead, why not make sure trolls like maddolis, mosteel and zaibu dont spam this thread? I mean, wouldnt that be a fuckin perk to ACTUALLY put your moderating power to some use? I dont think any B&A members wants them in this thread and all they do on this forum is spam with useless posts. Do something about it.