Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(01-14-2008, 01:05 AM)benbmyers link Wrote:Definition of pedophilia on the world wide web

A disorder in which a person has fantasies, urges or behaviors that involve sexual activity with a pre-pubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger).

Ring any bells?

:+
]
*cough* theres way too much of that here. laid, dont get it.
I am kinda tired of seeing this 'you are my whore.. no no you are my whore.. no your mom is my whore.. no your dad is my whore' bullshit that has been creeping up lately. Especially in Noobie's intorduction thread. I wish an admin would do something about that.
(01-14-2008, 02:54 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote:I am kinda tired of seeing this 'you are my whore.. no no you are my whore.. no your mom is my whore.. no your dad is my whore' bullshit that has been creeping up lately. Especially in Noobie's intorduction thread. I wish an admin would do something about that.
thats the most annoying shit ever lol.
Oo lol indeed
BUTBUT!
(01-14-2008, 01:05 AM)benbmyers link Wrote:Definition of pedophilia on the world wide web

A disorder in which a person has fantasies, urges or behaviors that involve sexual activity with a pre-pubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger).

Ring any bells?

:+

Heh.. :X

Rings pleanty :S
(01-14-2008, 02:54 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote:I am kinda tired of seeing this 'you are my whore.. no no you are my whore.. no your mom is my whore.. no your dad is my whore' bullshit that has been creeping up lately. Especially in Noobie's intorduction thread. I wish an admin would do something about that.

Well, you are B&A, so *you* can do something about that.
Whereby 'something' I mean /taxi away from the trouble.
(01-15-2008, 08:55 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Well, you are B&A, so *you* can do something about that.
-_-
(01-15-2008, 08:55 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Well, you are B&A, so *you* can do something about that.

Maddolis, just sush.
I'm getting better at not /taxi-ing away, okay?
Maddolis why dont you tell us about your experiances with a player called Corps?  :)
Infact, what kind of experiances did you and mosteel had with him? Plz, dont leave out anything  ;)