Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
So in other words you're saying that you arent good...?  :?

WTF???!?!?
I think this is the wrong gang for you. I have played with liljohn and he aint that good. When samadhi starts killing somone over and over.. u just know they suck pretty bad.

EDIT: It has just been brought to my attention that you are a girl... which explains a lot.
Quote:JokeMonster link=topic=320.msg64716#msg64716 date=1200217638]
So in other words you're saying that you arent good...?  :?

WTF???!?!?
i don't know!  :?

Anyway when beethi will can fight i will go on a server and she will train me :)
(01-13-2008, 11:22 AM)Alexxa91 link Wrote:Anyway when beethi will can fight i will go on a server and she will train me :)

sure  ;)
Alexxa, where you from? :)

Coz either you are foreign and speak very good english or are english and suck at the language

Lawls.
Look at my introduction :P & who is Vioalx aka KillaV or something like that because he asked my msn in pm..lol :)
(01-13-2008, 04:24 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Alexx, how can you be good when its your first day? Can you explain your sa-mp history a bit better?
I think it wasn't Alexxa playing...
(01-13-2008, 12:27 PM)Alexxa91 link Wrote:Look at my introduction :P & who is Vioalx aka KillaV or something like that because he asked my msn in pm..lol :)
Rofl, violax bad boy  :+
Nice/weird night yesterday guys  ;)
(01-13-2008, 12:27 PM)Alexxa91 link Wrote:Look at my introduction :P & who is Vioalx aka KillaV or something like that because he asked my msn in pm..lol :)

He's after a webcam chick to flash him so he can get his first experience 'with' a girl. Like this dide: Click.
eh, well earlier i was 1v1 alexxa in FC, i was pretty tired nd playin shit, well she (if its her playin) beat me once O.o rofl, i beat her like 5 times with bout 1/2 - full health left, she hits me like nearly everytime its weird D: bt yh thought id help and give u that info on the fights we had :) she jus jogs but hits like everytime, also a little bit of warpin goin on D:

heres a screen from one of the fights D: look at the time... in mornin -.-
[Image: sa-mp-300alexxa.png]

and lol at tomozj wt a nerd no it werent for tht, bt lol at the vid HIS FACE LOL