Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(01-05-2008, 12:43 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Calling a 13 year old attention whore is an insult too. Telling me to go fuck myself, which is retarded in itself, is an insult. No?

a)That's not racism.
b) You're 13? Hah, I knew you were a kidiot. I guess you think you're pretty smart with your big words, kid.

You throw insults aplenty, but you can't back them up. You're a weak fighter and that's the end of it.
(01-05-2008, 01:15 PM)slein link Wrote:Can we now please all stop with flaming and acusing some members to be racists.

Thank you very much.
slein.
Maddolis, are you blind?. Listen to what we say
(01-05-2008, 01:36 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:b) You're 13? Hah, I knew you were a kidiot. I guess you think you're pretty smart with your big words, kid.

You just CANNOT be that (left blank as to not flame but do use your imagination). Now, i will respect what slein has said and hope you realise how (left blank as to not flame but do use your imagination) your looking right now.

I doubt you will know who this is from ( google FTW! ) but a very wise man once said, wise people talk because they have something to say... but fools talk because they have to say something. Atleast think before you make a post of that nature.

Please do not post in our thread again.
Will you both listen to me?

What's going to happen now, is none of you are going to reply to each other -- the argument ends now. Stop bickering and go look at the forums rules.

Maddolis, I don't know who you're calling a kidiot, because you're certainly not acting so smart either. I ask for you kindly to stay out of this topic, as obviously your presence isn't wanted.

OneManArmy, I wish that you don't continue to flame. You're acting wrongly here and because someone flamed you or your clan mates doesn't give you the right to flame back.
OneManArmy <--- *laugh*  _O-
Quote:IDmad link=topic=320.msg62010#msg62010 date=1199541440]
OneManArmy <--- *laugh*  _O-

Lol.

Thanks tomozj, I bow out.

To 2 posts below me: And he keeps it rolling. He just *needs* to get in the last word.
Very childish indeed.
(01-05-2008, 01:36 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:a)That's not racism.
b) You're 13? Hah, I knew you were a kidiot. I guess you think you're pretty smart with your big words, kid.

You throw insults aplenty, but you can't back them up. You're a weak fighter and that's the end of it.

ii Believee he was talking about me :X
Awww nooblet, i wanted him to look like a fool for a bit longer :(
[BBB]Think_it = wrong way if you want to stop that stupid flame war
yeray i have reported you, stop flaming on forums. it is very disrespectful towards LVP members  O-)