Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
I'd like all of you to stop the flaming in this thread from this point on, any new flames will be reported directly to forum admins.
Rsole and Stuntman:
We are simply backing up fellow clanmates.
You are doing the same, but because it's your thread (where you're allowed to insult others for no reason??), it's not flame?
Ok, i'll stop now.

(01-04-2008, 05:23 PM)StuntMan link Wrote:OK,

Mosteel lets get this straight forward right, your coming to our "BA" thread and talking as if your some big boss, LMFAO. Before you think OneManArmy is 10 years old, look at the way your reacting towards people. Also your saying that OneManArmy is flaming everyone in this thread, maybe he wants to? at the end of the day he is in "BA" and you aint got nothing to do with BA. Then your telling OneManArmy not to read your post, so why the fuck you posting on the "BA" thread where OneManArmy is in "BA" and has all rights to post back to your post. Next time, "THINK BEFORE YOU POST".

StuntMan  8)

No comment.

Peace all!

8)

:7

@ Above, thx Madd..

Let's leave it finished now.
Friday 04, January 2008, 10 pm.

As predicted, this new breed of dumbass has attempted once again to insult in the same dull and terribly vacuous manner and it seems his fellow dumbass is not any better at this either.. Only this time instead of using repetitive smilies to emphasize a point, the breed has chosen to make small sentences with broken grammer. This may have something to do with the philipino origin of this particular dumbass. Same bright red colours have been used and cliches hasn't changed either. The mental ability of this breed seems to be declining by the post. This particular dumbass thought it neccessary to make a post about having no comments on a previous post. It is as if this breed has cow dung for brains.

It also seems that in this breed of dumbasses, the male has periods. This is evident by the dumbass presuming that any males would actually go on a PMS rampage, suggesting that this is a norm from where the breed originated. As if that wasnt disturbing enough, this breed of dumbass also shows some sort of emotional attatchment towards barbie dolls. On the same note, the breed chose to spell the word " fucking " as " f*cking ". This implies some deep seeded child hood memory, a disturbing one at that, forcing the breeder to mispell the word as to avoid going through some childhood trama, a bastard father perhaps?

His fellow dumbass seems to show a much greater potential. This one is aware of "national geographic",  but has some unsual infactuation with ' animal lovers '. Perhaps some long lost desire to have sex with an animal or maybe a memory? This is further evident by the fact that he is sure people who fuck animals would be so pissed. It is a strange world indeed.

The mental abilities of this dumbass are a tad bit higher , if not just the same as his fellow dumbass. Appreantly he beleives the phrase " can you dig it " means " are you with me ". A question is raised again " why not just say 'are you with me' " infact, that is an equally retarded "tag" line. Both dumbasses are showing a great need to make new friends with all the clans. This is evident by a large number of meanignless and useless posts by both parties in a lot of different clan threads. Perhaps to compensate for something...

Much has been learnt about this new breed of dumbasses in the 12 hour period. I predict another attempt at an insulting post and i can only hope for it to be a bit more exciting and insightful.

Quote:We are simply backing up fellow clanmates.

Your fellow clanmate was the one who started all this. IDmad had no business in this thread in the first place, yet he choose to come here and insult a member without any provokation. Its a trend i have been noticing with your clanmates. You go in almost every clan thread and post some sort of garbage to either sound friendly or simply give a worthless opinion. I can understand you wanting to make friends but there is a right way of doing it. Not by posting a barage of posts in all clan threads hoping one of them will like what you say. I remember reading one of saying how diciplined and respectful the [W] clan is, well i havent seen either the dicipline or the respect.
I have to disagree on the point made about flaming. It can pwn... but its gotta be done with style...  8)
Thats one long post!
(01-04-2008, 07:26 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Friday 04, January 2008, 10 pm.

As predicted, this new breed of dumbass has attempted once again to insult in the same dull and terribly vacuous manner and it seems his fellow dumbass is not any better at this either.. Only this time instead of using repetitive smilies to emphasize a point, the breed has chosen to make small sentences with broken grammer. This may have something to do with the philipino origin of this particular dumbass. Same bright red colours have been used and cliches hasn't changed either. The mental ability of this breed seems to be declining by the post. This particular dumbass thought it neccessary to make a post about having no comments on a previous post. It is as if this breed has cow dung for brains.

It also seems that in this breed of dumbasses, the male has periods. This is evident by the dumbass presuming that any males would actually go on a PMS rampage, suggesting that this is a norm from where the breed originated. As if that wasnt disturbing enough, this breed of dumbass also shows some sort of emotional attatchment towards barbie dolls. On the same note, the breed chose to spell the word " fucking " as " f*cking ". This implies some deep seeded child hood memory, a disturbing one at that, forcing the breeder to mispell the word as to avoid going through some childhood trama, a bastard father perhaps?

His fellow dumbass seems to show a much greater potential. This one is aware of "national geographic",  but has some unsual infactuation with ' animal lovers '. Perhaps some long lost desire to have sex with an animal or maybe a memory? This is further evident by the fact that he is sure people who fuck animals would be so pissed. It is a strange world indeed.

The mental abilities of this dumbass are a tad bit higher , if not just the same as his fellow dumbass. Appreantly he beleives the phrase " can you dig it " means " are you with me ". A question is raised again " why not just say 'are you with me' " infact, that is an equally retarded "tag" line. Both dumbasses are showing a great need to make new friends with all the clans. This is evident by a large number of meanignless and useless posts by both parties in a lot of different clan threads. Perhaps to compensate for something...

Much has been learnt about this new breed of dumbasses in the 12 hour period. I predict another attempt at an insulting post and i can only hope for it to be a bit more exciting and insightful.

Your fellow clanmate was the one who started all this. IDmad had no business in this thread in the first place, yet he choose to come here and insult a member without any provokation. Its a trend i have been noticing with your clanmates. You go in almost every clan thread and post some sort of garbage to either sound friendly or simply give a worthless opinion. I can understand you wanting to make friends but there is a right way of doing it. Not by posting a barage of posts in all clan threads hoping one of them will like what you say. I remember reading one of saying how diciplined and respectful the [W] clan is, well i havent seen either the dicipline or the respect.

yo
from a point of view of ordinary ppl visiting this forum: oh please let it go already... the other dude stopped, why cant u?
from a Warrior: just sssh, we dont have to show u how respectful and disciplined we are, we've gained respect wid our skills and all these years we've been around, we are disciplined as we work as a team, we dont have to suck up in front of a freaking clown...  the bullets speak for ourselves, yea we flame every gang topic, lots of ppl know us by our cocky attitude and we have "fan"'s, so? /cry pls. 
Some new avatars maybe?

[Image: clowns.jpg]
[Image: clown7big.jpg]
[Image: Evil%20Clown.jpg]
[Image: evil_clown.jpg]
[Image: 61nP-dDSKTL._AA280_.jpg]

For my BB Friends ( this is an actual album cover. click the picture for the site )
[Image: BloodBrothersLogo.jpg]

:+ :+
n/c @ stuntman

Sweet.

[Image: mcdonaldsclown.jpg]
(01-04-2008, 08:30 PM)Turkey link Wrote:Sweet.

[Image: mcdonaldsclown.jpg]

Jesus christ the bitch from 'The Grudge' has finally found me! Its like a mini-me of that thing in that movie.