Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Deleted a load. Please can you spammers and flamers just shut the fuck up. You're all a bunch of idiots at the end of the day, as you can't even cope with acting like regular human beings on an internet forum. I mean come on, just grow up and learn how to respect others.

I'll be deleting any more posts, and even warnings could come if you guys don't learn how to post properly - we're discussing the B&A Gang here, and not any offtopic shit about differences between other players. I don't care what your excuses are - it won't be happening here.
(12-24-2007, 09:53 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Deleted a load. Please can you spammers and flamers just shut the fuck up. You're all a bunch of idiots at the end of the day, as you can't even cope with acting like regular human beings on an internet forum. I mean come on, just grow up and learn how to respect others.

I'll be deleting any more posts, and even warnings could come if you guys don't learn how to post properly - we're discussing the B&A Gang here, and not any offtopic shit about differences between other players. I don't care what your excuses are - it won't be happening here.

Umm, I was wondering, can I get osme training please? :D
Alright, just tag along at the B&A server if people are around; they should do a few fights if you're lucky. :)
(12-24-2007, 09:58 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Alright, just tag along at the B&A server if people are around; they should do a few fights if you're lucky. :)

Okay, thanks Tomozj :)
i wish nooblet would be in BA, hurry i wanna know if she can get the tag on :P  :>
(12-24-2007, 10:04 PM)beethi link Wrote:i wish nooblet would be in BA, hurry i wanna know if she can get the tag on :P  :>

[me=Nooblet95]wishes the sameeee[/me]

It'd make a wonderful xmas gift :>
(12-24-2007, 10:05 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:[me=Nooblet95]wishes the sameeee[/me]

It'd make a wonderful xmas gift :>

DAMM i wanna a xmas gift tho from BA  :9~
<333 Merry christmas, and have fun eating turkey :O back on topic
(12-24-2007, 09:53 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Deleted a load. Please can you spammers and flamers just shut the fuck up. You're all a bunch of idiots at the end of the day, as you can't even cope with acting like regular human beings on an internet forum. I mean come on, just grow up and learn how to respect others.

Lal,you say that?you are always deleting my posts but this nonsense posts of Borat you dont delete...you are an admin in this case so ffs stay fair,estroe is fair too but you are still on the side of BA,in fights its okay but here not!!!!!! ;)
Jesus christ more whinning and bitching from bb. You guys just cant stop the crying can you? Tomoz only deleted spam posts. YOURS was a spam post. Like the one u just made.
listen. if u cant shoot a 300 pinger that shows your lack of aim, meaning you need to improve. Not onemanarmy, just you.