Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
As u permit yourself to give ur mind on other's gang business Chris, i'll give mine ;)
Shame on BA if u recruit this complete noob!

PS @Chris dont answer i wont caome back too see what you will say... waste of time!
wot a fukin joker, tomozj kicked me from B&A agen, coz he thought i made WhiteScarz gang, well, i did nd didnt, i was at college with 2 of my mates, mozza (josh), nd naybo (nathan), we made up nearly all the names , only bout 4 of the names r real, well since the lil retard tomozj dont kno shit nd dnt even kno wt a joke is, i was kicked agen, WhiteScarz was a joke tht me nd my mates made for a laugh, mozza does actually play nd it AINT me, he jus aint got the GTA SA disk atm, but he getin it agen soon then he probs play more, well anyway, if tomozj cant take a joke nd shit.. even banned me from B&A server, wot a cunt, well fuk it i dnt giv a shit nd tomozj dnt even bother askin me back in B&A, none of u fukers can take a joke at all, all serious little nerds wtf
Who said anything about WhiteScarz?! :+

I guess that concludes the fact that you're a 'double agent'.

The fact is, you brought it on yourself. You went behind our backs, started a clan with another one of our members and lied to us about it - you even came in as [BA]Mozza...

You're out.

Oh, and before you say "we can't take a joke" -- where's the joke here?

@ BlackTig3r, I'm just removing that reply. It helps in no way.
HA! see wot a little joker u r... u want the whole story or wot? ill try keep it short,i only writin this to prove u dont kno shit, not in any way to help me get back into B&A.. well.. anyway... AT COLLEGE in our last lesson it was jus us 3 there... ME, MOZZA, DESTROYER (as thats wot u kno him as), well.... we were talkin bout samp... so then mozza was like, "yeh im gonna make a gang and come and kill u all", well, then i was like "yeh make WhiteScarz, my old gang, u can be the leader", well we started writin the post about how this new gang was comin into LVP (FAKE), then it was jus gona be MOZZA, coz he was like the only one... well... i sed jus to add our names... but.. not VIOLAX... but my other account which i made ages ago.. "MercenaryV", which i never even play on... so then we added that name, and DESTROYERS old name.. "Naybo".. which isnt even an account anymore, so then we added those... then we were like sayin how small the gang was and not intimidatin nd shit, so then we jus made up a load of random names, some of the names came from ppl at our college, as in.. "hitman_hurrell" which is our mate in our course which we got the name from... well.. anyway... so we added all those random names and our other (inactive) names, just to make the gang look big... and all the stuff bout "yeh we very good fighters so watch out", was jus pissin around, well anyway... we posted that .. and that was it...

well.... MOZZA is NOT me.. its my mate, I WROTE that post out, only because i was best typer there, the others gave the ideas and stuff, also... "Naybo" isnt Destroyer at all, that was just his old name, and we didnt wanna put our real names in.. "Violax", "Destroyer", we thought we'd put in our other names, as though it WASNT us... understand so far? well.... tonight my mate came round (Destroyer), and we were just messin around and stuff, and he went in game as the name "[BA]Mozza" jus as a joke to see how the B&A in game wud react to it... it wasnt a serious thing, isnt a real account but was just a guest, and wasnt even me playing, was just on my pc...

basically.. the WHOLE thing about this gang was a joke... my name on that list was "MercenaryV", which is my other account but i dont play it anymore... Mozza, is my mate, who is getin the game agen soon and was jus gna make a fake gang jus to messabout, Naybo, was the name of "Destroyer"s old account, like my other name, it was jus a name to add to the list to make it bigger... basically... TJ.. in ur post u said we went behind B&As back and made this clan... firstly, not a clan, secondly, its a FAKE gang, we werent really goin to go into it or start it up or anythin, jus to see wot ppl wud reply to the post like, u said "lied to us about it".. lied? wot u on we didnt even say anythin, it wasnt even suppose to even go this far... also, top part of ur post u said "Who said anything about WhiteScarz?!", well, wen i joined the B&A server u said somethin about me creatin a new gang... so... i presumed it was about the WhiteScarz gang post since its the only thing i have to do with..... and me a "double agent", dont make me laugh, i dont betray clan mates, and if u cant trust me with anythin, thn ur jus a sad prick, i joined BA as a loyal member, i werent gona go "behind ur backs" or anythin.... like i said.. the whole things a joke.... and TJ for u thinkin that it was a serious gang, and that i went behind ur backs with Destroyer, then ur a complete fukin joker, ive jus explained the whole story.... and the truth, now if u still think that I am Mozza, then jus shows wot a dumb twat u r.... and yeh... the last thing u wrote... u cant take a joke, this gang was a joke to see how people wud react... seems like u took it too far, meanin u cudnt take the joke, some ppl posted back with sayin "yeh right, i bet u aint good, i cant wait to pwn u", or somethin like that yeh... they took the joke, about the gang bein so good.... but u.... u kick me outve B&A.... [glow=red,2,300]for jumpin to conclusions because u think ur jus sucha smartass.... well guess wot... u aint clever and u dont kno shit, uve kicked me outve B&A TWICE now for jumpin to one of ur stupid little conclusions that turned out u were WRONG...[/glow].....

well... hope u read it all, explains everythin, i dont actually care if im kicked from B&A now, its getin stupid, TJ u take things way too serious, even carcass left because things were too serious in B&A... u said to me u aint serious, ur clowns, u clown around.. yeh right... if u really were like that u wudnt be so serious on this, and u shud kno u can trust me i aint some backstabbin cunt, but now... dno wot ill do, dont need to hav u trustin me anymore since im out now.... well gdluck, and i wana see u reply to this tomozj.. and not with one of ur little jumpd to conclusion, ive jus told u exactly wot happened, and proved to u that everythin u sed was wrong... now... lets see

and uhh.. HAHA, cant believe i jus wrote so much... oh well aint deletin any of it now... gdluck readin
Even i realise violax isnt that retarded enough ( dont get me wrong.. he is a bit retarded... just not THAT retarded ) to use Whitescarz as a name on this forum and have no one realise that its him. Its in his signature. I think this really was a joke which went bad.
wasn't [WS] violax's old clan? i think he just never removed it from his sig.
HA, didnt even fukin notice that... well the post and shit was done in a short time, wasnt exactly thinkin bout it properly, werent suppose to be some huge joke that everyone gets involved in, jus a joke gang we made in like 15mins while waitin for the lesson to end, ur jus a smartass onemanarmy  8)

nd haze... well, WhiteScarz is a real life thing, so i aint gna remove it from my signature  ;) but yeh, i forgot that it was there wen postin the gang thing, like i said, werent suppose to be some huge thing, didnt kno ppl wud see the little details, like the thing in my signature :\ lol
I know violax and i know that when he was in white scrarz he was reslly hoping to get good and join BA...so when he finally did he was well excited and woudlnt stop talking about it so i know for a fact that he would nt go behind B&A's back and start an old gang up and join it to fight B&A cos he loves being in it.... and the only reason we did this is because we were having a laugh and seeing how many replies we would get on the posts... also cos mozza would like to be in a gang so we made up names to make him look good and a leader.... so what ever u decide about violax is up to u but dont kick him out because of going behind B&A's back cos if u do then u will have to kick me out cos i was there helping him make the (FAKE) Gang.

[move][glow=red,2,300]Destroyer[/glow][/move]
Quote:Destroyer link=topic=320.msg56453#msg56453 date=1198102105]
I know violax and i know that when he was in white scrarz he was reslly hoping to get good and join BA...so when he finally did he was well excited and woudlnt stop talking about it so i know for a fact that he would nt go behind B&A's back and start an old gang up and join it to fight B&A cos he loves being in it.... and the only reason we did this is because we were having a laugh and seeing how many replies we would get on the posts... also cos mozza would like to be in a gang so we made up names to make him look good and a leader.... so what ever u decide about violax is up to u but dont kick him out because of going behind B&A's back cos if u do then u will have to kick me out cos i was there helping him make the (FAKE) Gang.

[move][glow=red,2,300]Destroyer[/glow][/move]

yhh bladd

Quote:Destroyer link=topic=320.msg56453#msg56453 date=1198102105]
so when he finally did he was well excited and woudlnt stop talking about it

rofl, dont get too carried away  :P but yeh, was glad to be in B&A as its the best clan there is, the members r the best, well.. most..  :) but was speakin to tomozj ingame... he couldnt care less about this anymore, he started this, now he tryna finish it by ignorin it.. bit of a nob tbh.. kicked me without any discussion.. also he said that everyone in B&A wants me out anyway, haha, oh well, he kicked me outve B&A last time without any discussion, then later sayin he overreacted.. well.. he jus overreactin agen, but now he seems to be a bit of a prick, wastin my time over nothin..
Well to be honest, this really disappoints me from both sides. Last time Violax was kicked from BA I thought it was made clear that there shouldn't be any more nick, clan or tag jokes from his side in order to avoid any more miscommunication errors. But, in contrary to tomozj, it was clear to me when I read the forum post that this was again one of Violax' jokes. At that time I didn't think of making this known within the BA crew which was a mistake from my side so it seems.

However, last time Violax was kicked it was also made clear to tomozj to clearly consult either RSole or me before taking the decision to kick someone from the clan. While I clearly stated on IRC that [BA]Mozza should be kicked from the LVP server for tag laming tomozj somehow misinterpreted this as if I was saying to kick you from the gang. I don't think I am to blame here because what I said was pretty clear.

All of this seems to be, again, a pile up of miscommunications which have been plaguing BA from the beginning. Therefor new sets of rules and  guidelines will be set up within the crew. I hope this will prevent problems like this in the future.

Buhu.