Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Quote:Benji link=topic=320.msg54821#msg54821 date=1197681196]
but gl & hf to you new gang  :+ :d

cheers bt from nw on im gangless, cnt b botherd with em anymore.... from now on whoever shoots at me is my enemy, up to u if u shoot me
Violax, you are a cool guy. Dont make decisions in such haste and anger. But if ur mind is already made up and absolutely can change it, then goodluck.
I think I'm done with being in a gang too.. things are getting too serious in BA..
I think I just need to do my own thing from now on... No hard feelings. Its been fun.

Peace guys
(12-15-2007, 02:59 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Violax, you are a cool guy. Dont make decisions in such haste and anger. But if ur mind is already made up and absolutely can change it, then goodluck.

wt u goin on bout.... makin decisions.... wtf? mayb i missed somethin.. explain

(12-15-2007, 03:08 AM)Carcass link Wrote:I think I'm done with being in a gang too.. things are getting to serious in BA..
I think I just need to do my own thing from now on... No hard feeling. Its been fun.

Peace guys

gdluck with wtever u do, been fun bein in a gang with u ;)
Quote:wt u goin on bout.... makin decisions.... wtf? mayb i missed somethin.. explain

This is not the first time you have decided to leave B&A in a hissy fit. This is the second time you are leaving B&A. First it was over girlygirls shit.. and now its over this yhboi shit.
i think u shud read wt i sed before u reply.... i was kicked, theres nothin i can do bout it so dnt chat shit yh, ill say agen incase u dnt understand yh... [glow=red,2,300]i was KICKED (for no reason) i didnt leave[/glow] .... understand?
so dnt b tellin me this is the "second time u left", all i was doin was fightin alongside BA as i shuda been, against BB... i go back onto my name Violax... then tomozj tells me in mainchat that i was kicked... for "idiotness"
My apologies Violax. I didnt realise Tomoz alone had the authority to kick someone from the clan. I thought it was a 3 man decision : RSole, Buhu and Tomoz.
same, i told buhu wot happened nd he didnt kno anythin bout it, but tomozj was happy to take off my [BA] tag... seems as he thinks BA is his alone, oh well.. tomozj jus thinks he all big bein an admin nd part leader of BA.. kickin me for no reason thn takin off my tag.. i admit i said  "k tomozj change my name if im kicked so i can play" or somethin like tht, after he told me to take off the tag but he took a while changin name, coz if i wasnt in BA i didnt wna go round with the tag still on, so thought id jus tell him to change it if im out.... well.. its done with now im outa B&A (kicked for nothin), aint gna post anymore here coz its jus spammin up the thread of useless stuff, anyway gdluck B&A
lal  _O- _O-
(12-15-2007, 02:04 AM)violax link Wrote:well gdluck to B&A...
thx, i haven't always got on with you, but now we do, well gl to you, and sry you have to leave or want to.