Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Congrats Benji  :)
Congratz Benjii :D :D
Quote:Benji link=topic=320.msg51168#msg51168 date=1196281847]
WOW Benji is now Full member of B&A  8)7 8)7

[move]Thanks B&A [/move]

Congratulations Benji  :+
thanks to all to gratz  >:) hh
Quote:Benji link=topic=320.msg51260#msg51260 date=1196350471]
thanks to all to gratz  >:) hh
congratz man , you are now a real fat clown
Nice Benji :)
And again: Congrats bnji!
May i just ask, does your clan have something against me or [SaW]?. I came onto the server and started getting shot at by onemanarmy then all of you started to pour in. I always thought i was cool with this gang. If it was a misunderstanding, fair enough. But if it wasn't, dont expect any more friendship.
Yes i remember this just before i got shot by BoogerJay. I was fighting one of the other guys near the ship, i think chaoswolf, and i saw u shooting at me. Since chaoswolf was distracted by someone else i started shooting you. Buhu was aiming at me with the deagle coz he is my gay lover. but i suppose when he saw u fighting me he sort of joined in coz as far as i remember he was still using deagle.

So if it came down to it, id say it was a misunderstanding but im supprised to see you take this so seriously. It is not like i havent had a match with other members of SaW. I think, you are over-reacting.
I don't usually shoot admins, but if I remember you were shooting [BA] members, so we were merely defending them. It's nothing personal and perhaps there was some misunderstanding involved. Anyway it's nothing to react to and the "don't expect any more friendship" is a bit over the top in any case.