Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(07-13-2009, 07:52 PM)Darius link Wrote:rofl arno dont even try defending BA anymore. Your a known cheating clan, srsly. :/

Yeah BA have had cheaters (or "fighters" who've used cheats), but SoNiX has used  them too, so it's kinda splitting hairs.
Dude it isn't because one member cheated that the whole clan is full of cheater , you shouldn't go emo about that : OMG HE'S USING A MINIGUN
And he did it after the war to have fun it isn't like he goes on LVP and start toggling . And when a BA member ' Cheats '  on BA server like getting a minigun they just do /givegun[ID]38 and for  ' healtcheats ' /givegod [ID]
(07-14-2009, 09:41 AM)azerty link Wrote:Dude it isn't because one member cheated that the whole clan is full of cheater , you shouldn't go emo about that : OMG HE'S USING A MINIGUN
And he did it after the war to have fun it isn't like he goes on LVP and start toggling . And when a BA member ' Cheats '  on BA server like getting a minigun they just do /givegun[ID]38 and for  ' healtcheats ' /givegod [ID]

He also knows that a number of BA leaders and ex-leaders have used cheats, I think that's what he's referring to, as the leaders set the example for the rest of the clan.
Jeez, if you want an example of a cheating clan then say PTM, all of them are.
says the al pacinos rl mate  :o
Lol i can't even count the amount of "omg you cheated/cheat" statements, what is wrong with you all, I mean i forgive ones like estroe because they actually came out and admitted it and they never actually caused any trouble with it

But the ones that say "i cheated on big server but now im straight cos i don't wanna be a cheater" or a close enough statement,  are just straight wankster    :)
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=297.msg235763#msg235763 date=1247573925]
But the ones that say "i cheated on big server but now im straight cos i don't wanna be a cheater" or a close enough statement,  are just straight wankster    :)

I TOLD you, it was my brother.
(07-14-2009, 01:42 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:I TOLD you, it was my brother.

Lol but there COULD be a chance of that being true, but come on "my pet did it" - just fuck off, unless you've got a pet porygon or you got high while watching ben 10, you might aswell slap yourself for making a retarded and timewasting (for the admins) topic
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=297.msg235802#msg235802 date=1247579058]
Lol but there COULD be a chance of that being true, but come on "my pet did it" - just fuck off, unless you've got a pet porygon or you got high while watching ben 10, you might aswell slap yourself for making a retarded and timewasting (for the admins) topic

When I was about 10 I got banned from a forum for spamming.
After I clicked "reply", my cat jumped up onto the desk, walked across the keyboard typing random crap, then walked over the 'enter' key.
No bullshit.
(07-14-2009, 02:55 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:When I was about 10 I got banned from a forum for spamming.
After I clicked "reply", my cat jumped up onto the desk, walked across the keyboard typing random crap, then walked over the 'enter' key.
No bullshit.
i see. now i know why people in australia get kangaroos as pets instead of cats.