Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-28-2009, 02:20 AM)QUIPT link Wrote:lol and if you make many many many many many posts about BB shit and how is great BA (on your opinion)..
you could be happy or what? what you want to get with that?
and who care about it here? randome players who just starting play on public servers? you making that for inform nubs and make with that new generation who will be hate BB?
even normal players from skilled clans who play SAMP everywhere, still wont know what is BA here and what they still trying to make.

thats it.

lol

YES that was the plan all along, and obviously we are jealous of the great and legendary BB, they are known far and wide for beating a couple of new clans at A/D. We are not worthy of such a presence, we must also train 24/7 to compete in random tourneys for a mod that doesn't have the actual popularity of other mainstream games.

oooh quipt you clever detective you, how the hell has the local police department not come to you for a job yet? Damn it man!
(06-28-2009, 02:20 AM)QUIPT link Wrote:lol and if you make many many many many many posts about BB shit and how is great BA (on your opinion)..
you could be happy or what? what you want to get with that?
and who care about it here? randome players who just starting play on public servers? you making that for inform nubs and make with that new generation who will be hate BB?
even normal players from skilled clans who play SAMP everywhere, still wont know what is BA here and what they still trying to make.

thats it.

lol
I'm not replying to make BA sound like the best. I'm just replying to clear up the bullshit you keep posting. And don't you realise that BA doesn't give two shits about how known they are around the SAMP community? BA was an LVP gang and will remain that way. Like I said if BA cared, they could go into the WW scene and beat some random noob clans too. Then I guess they'd be "known" like BB. But who cares. I've already said this before, read my posts.
QUIPT, what exactly is "BA" trying to make? Whenever i was in B&A it was all about the massive fights on LVP. + Clanwars/Training was a bonus.
(06-28-2009, 02:26 AM)Flyby link Wrote:YES that was the plan all along, and obviously we are jealous of the great and legendary BB, they are known far and wide for beating a couple of new clans at A/D. We are not worthy of such a presence, we must also train 24/7 to compete in random tourneys for a mod that doesn't have the actual popularity of other mainstream games.

oooh quipt you clever detective you, how the hell has the local police department not come to you for a job yet? Damn it man!

to bad we are a bit late with that. Would be great to have rematch with KFC or M2S  :) i guess we wasnt ready last time and just even started play ww...And well, we stil beats a lot of clans.. officially and unofficially (i not talking that as proud or something like that..we just like to have some cool fair challenge with other clans  ;) that how it was so much time ago against [W] for example..
just visit our forum for more info about all wars.. and ofc i not sure that was noob clans.

But actually i think its not of your mind business flyby.. reload your sawnoff and just be near ship for refill ;)

..i said SaW suck? i said they easy kills? no. coz serious i dont care who are they  :) but just explain me why you still care about us?

LVp gangs its not for challenge.

(06-28-2009, 02:38 AM)QUIPT link Wrote:to bad we are a bit late with that. Would be great to have rematch with KFC or M2S  :) i guess we wasnt ready last time and just even started play ww...And well, we stil beats a lot of clans.. officially and unofficially (i not talking that as proud or something like that..we just like to have some cool fair challenge with other clans  ;) that how it was so much time ago against [W] for example..
just visit our forum for more info about all wars.. and ofc i not sure that was noob clans.

But actually i think its not of your mind business flyby.. reload your sawnoff and just be near ship for refill ;)

..i said SaW suck? i said they easy kills? no. coz serious i dont care who are they  :) but just explain me why you still care about us?

What in the fuck are you talking about, when have I ever been on your forum or ever mention BB? The only times I do is when you bring up retarded shit like this up "BB legends" ffs you guys aint anywhere near being legends and dont you deny you ever said that (you told this to tom). I don't care much for BB, its just something I like to point out is the stupidity of such comments.

Oh and please don't call us easy kills, like I said I ain't trying to have a e-penis competition but thats all you seem to try and do, I refrain from saying anything and you obviously try and cause some kind of reaction from me but lol I don't really care I just write these long responses out of habit.

please if you want to call us easy, remember the fc fight we had (tom, moto, me, weezy vs baltha, sniper, u and misty) that we won. Also the number of times you've raged on tom, and as well snip3rs little flames towards alpha.

oh yes quipt your are a god send of what ever little hole you came out of, please tell me again why I should be envious of your every action.
(06-28-2009, 02:32 AM)Carcass link Wrote:if BA cared, they could go into the WW scene and beat some random noob clans too.

so sad.. what you didnt.

and what you know about 'as you said' randome clans?
and btw you think if you lost vs some good skilled clan that means you are worse?...to bad what kids in that game playing only for to make win without any fun of game and they still wont try to get skills without any excuses. ([BoD] [SAE] for example) if they losing somewhere..they starting baning people and cry alot with flame  :D.. they try copy NB who got whole list with wins? lol even NB lost not once already against xHOTx ..

Most better to make something by yourself and make that higher as possible. it more fun than just join other more skilled clan and just be none there  :w + keep talk about other clans shit.

and as i said.. BB got cool rank as skilled clan in whole known samp now  :)

(06-28-2009, 02:45 AM)Flyby link Wrote:Oh and please don't call us easy kills,

I do  :P

hehe

all what i see ..that you still keep talk '' We won i won you got owned you easy''  _O-

try meet some girls  ;) but here could be possible other problems - a pimples on your milk face ..
is that true reason what you still keep talk '' WE wooon I oowned you We fucking great Me > Bb eaaasy You all easy i fucking cool ''

ye?

(06-28-2009, 02:53 AM)QUIPT link Wrote:so sad.. what you didnt.

and what you know about 'as you said' randome clans?
and btw you think if you lost vs some good skilled clan that means you are worse?...to bad what kids in that game playing only for to make win without any fun of game and they still wont try to get skills without any excuses. ([BoD] [SAE] for example) if they losing somewhere..they starting baning people and cry alot with flame  :D.. they try copy NB who got whole list with wins? lol even NB lost not once already against xHOTx ..

Most better to make something by yourself and make that higher as possible. it more fun than just join other more skilled clan and just be none there  :w + keep talk about other clans shit.

and as i said.. BB got cool rank as skilled clan in whole known samp now  :)

I do  :P

hehe

all what i see ..that you still keep talk '' We won i won you got owned you easy''  _O-

try meet some girls  ;) but here could be possible other problems - a pimples on your milk face ..
is that true reason what you still keep talk '' WE wooon I oowned you We fucking great Me > Bb eaaasy You all easy i fucking cool ''

ye?

I swear you must be on some kind of mental disorder to have made such retarded ass statements, your the one saying OWN and your the one on here continuing the debate, if anyone needs a "girl " mr. cool guy its your backwards ass.
hm you see?..

you still try to explain me something here with JUST WORDS..

bla bla bla that all what you can do.. eeh pacific.

How about a video, since im trying to "explain" with words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYA3zYY5ob0&feature=channel

Enjoy the show my friend.

(06-28-2009, 02:01 AM)Carcass link Wrote:BA stated they don't do walk weapons nor care about pointless organized wars. But you said BA was dead so I don't know why your asking them for a clan war now.  :roll:

because you still keep talking here about BA as about alive clan gang  ;)

who right then?  :)

thats it.. you still talk and talk talk talk day in day.. but BA still inactive  :) to sad.(PEOPLE I SAID SOMETHING WRONG?!!!!)

You still want say something about past times? tell me about how great was BA in 2006 or 2005 year ..
go on. i guess you could keep talking about it till 2010 year.