Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-28-2009, 01:54 AM)Carcass link Wrote:lmao quipt that war we won, wasn't in our favor. We weren't even prepared nor did we agree on fighting on that day. BA came in and still won. Epic fail for BB. And you don't own everyone in BA, not too long ago I beat you 3-1. Could of been more if you had stayed.

yes you beat me ..Im superman who never lost?..im sure next time i will win! and so what?
hm some one care?
who?

6 A/D 1 TDM tomorrow? 5on5! NB server?
BA stated they don't do walk weapons nor care about pointless organized wars. But you said BA was dead so I don't know why your asking them for a clan war now.  :roll:
(06-28-2009, 01:58 AM)QUIPT link Wrote:yes you beat me ..Im superman who never lost?..im sure next time i will win! and so what?
hm some one care?
who?

6 A/D 1 TDM tomorrow? 5on5! NB server?

Look at em, if he can't handle a loss at a server he has to come up with some CW, NOW NOW NOW we train 24/7 WE GOTTA DO CW.

ROFL

BB always /q, that whole /q deal came out of the MANY times they and their allies would leave the server as soon as they started losing.

ROFL
(06-28-2009, 02:03 AM)Flyby link Wrote:Look at em, if he can't handle a loss at a server he has to come up with some CW, NOW NOW NOW we train 24/7 WE GOTTA DO CW.

ROFL

BB always /q, that whole /q deal came out of the MANY times they and their allies would leave the server as soon as they started losing.
ROFL

nahh man ive fought [BA] and [BB] more than anyone and between the two, [BA] left the server when they started to lose more than [BB].

[BA] and their little fan club are always talking shit about BB too, even if BB keep quiet
(06-28-2009, 02:03 AM)Flyby link Wrote:Look at em, if he can't handle a loss at a server he has to come up with some CW, NOW NOW NOW we train 24/7 WE GOTTA DO CW.

ROFL

ROFL

still jealous?

why you guys keep talking here and wont play the game. hm?.. i serious dont get it..  :r

and other side, that why i telling you : You play that game with your own interests (chilling on that forum, talk useless spam).. We play with ours..
so wtf you still want compare BA with BB,and who better.. hm?.. ..LVP public server cant decide anything, coz there is less of part fair play team on team. There is just a laming way without any rules for fun.

im absolutely calm  :)
(to bad what you got 3 members in your small gang flyby)
Quote:Santino link=topic=297.msg228329#msg228329 date=1246151415]
[BA] and their little fan club are always talking shit about BB too, even if BB keep quiet
quiet? they're the ones thread crapping here. as usual
we never went to their dead topic talking smack
(06-28-2009, 02:11 AM)Carcass link Wrote:quiet? they're the ones thread crapping here.

i said what are you shit? and your gang total shitted?
NO.

but lol, you and your fanclub still doing that  ;) (and i really dont see the reasons of it..its jealous or what is it?.. why you still got so much hate to us..if we are nothing.. hm?)
Yeah we're obviously jealous, thats it
(06-28-2009, 02:10 AM)QUIPT link Wrote:still jealous?

why you guys keep talking here and wont play the game. hm?.. i serious dont get it..  :r

and other side, that why i telling you : You play that game with your own interests (chilling on that forum, talk useless spam).. We play with ours..
so wtf you still want compare BA with BB,and who better.. hm?.. ..LVP public server cant decide anything, coz there is less of part fair play team on team. There is just a laming way without any rules for fun.

im absolutely calm  :)
(to bad what you got 3 members in your small gang flyby)

rofl are you serious? Please learn a few things, when have I ever been jealous of BB? When have I ever made mention of that? Learn to read peoples post rather make up random stuff to make yourself feel clever.

ffs LOL
To bad every damn time we fight your clan at LVP, you ask this "little" clan to wars every second to quote dc "yeray wants clan war, he wants one bad". Oh please, I ain't here to compare e-penis with a guy from russia, take that little arrogant outlook on life and keep doing your 24/7's training and lose to NB like always.

props.

Obviously we knew who came out better when BB had to leave the server in shame. 
(06-28-2009, 02:15 AM)Carcass link Wrote:Yeah we're obviously jealous, thats it

lol and if you make many many many many many posts about BB shit and how is great BA (on your opinion)..
you could be happy or what? what you want to get with that?
and who care about it here? randome players who just starting play on public servers? you making that for inform nubs and make with that new generation who will be hate BB?
even normal players from skilled clans who play SAMP everywhere, still wont know what is BA here and what they still trying to make.

thats it.

lol