Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-08-2009, 02:11 PM)Terror link Wrote:ey maddolis how about some oldschool tepeltwistin ?

Love to baby!
Not here please, for the love of god we have children on the forums like Alpha.
sorry forgot about grabber and swift
my bad
(06-08-2009, 02:47 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Not here please, for the love of god we have children on the forums like Alpha.

Ryankilla loves me, looks out for me, thanks James.
I dont want your little 14 year old head being polluted with such vulgar things young Alpha.
TR1pin, you know you don't have to act though about beeing in BB, you got denied 4 times from B&A, you also got denied from more good clans, you should realise only a less skilled clan would accept you, and look where you pooped out! :D
(06-08-2009, 04:00 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:TR1pin, you know you don't have to act though about beeing in BB, you got denied 4 times from B&A, you also got denied from more good clans, you should realise only a less skilled clan would accept you, and look where you pooped out! :D

lmao trip1n has been raped
Yeah I do remember you countlessly asking us to let you join our clan, you never understood why we didn't let you join.  The only people who think BB are brilliant are BB so keep your self-righteous opinions in your BB threads kthxxx. xoxox
(06-08-2009, 04:05 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:The only people who think BB are brilliant are BB so keep your self-righteous opinions in your BB threads kthxxx.
haha so true
and BB applicants also
dont forget about uvh  :)