Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(05-11-2007, 10:30 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Preety neat! No nametags either :)

-tj
Coincidence :P No hacks used :>
ShowNameTags(); function  ;).
(05-14-2007, 07:47 PM)Ayoubsss link Wrote:ShowNameTags(); function  ;).

That's broken in SA-MP 0.1b.

I reckon it's just the way XFire takes pictures.

-tj
Really nice screens. I wish I could make screens with no tags. I keep photoshopping name tags away. :z
hi, i wanted to be in b&a for a long time, but now i would like to be an allie as i beleive im not good enough at fighting to actually be an official member, i would just like to make it known that i want to be a friend of b&a  :)
(05-14-2007, 08:44 PM)tomozj link Wrote:I reckon it's just the way XFire takes pictures.
When I use the ingame chat, the nametags stay on top of it (annoying when in a busy area :P).
So I guess XFire is the hack :+
Hax! Lol. I guess it's a mod :X

-tj
Why, Hello thar!

I noticed a lot of flaming coming from both sides of the gangs (B&A, OnB, SiN, CT). I'm thinking its getting a lil' too out of hand. From now on I think we should have friendly, fun, and flame-free gang fights. I see it depressing for both sides, none of us like it. We all just want to play and have fun, right? I had a short talk with Borat about it and he seemed to agree.. He just told me to talk to Grove and Wolf (Which I will). So I'm hoping from now on we could chill and own each other :)
The flaming is what makes it so good lol
ur not rihiii, rihiii has 3 "i"