Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
wha happens wen it comes to both
Quote:GunSta link=topic=297.msg165236#msg165236 date=1230591384]
wha happens wen it comes to both
then shit happens  >:)
I tend to head towards the bathroom when that happens. Must clean mi cheeks
(12-30-2008, 01:03 AM)Flyby link Wrote:I tend to head towards the bathroom when that happens. Must clean mi cheeks
:Y) dont forget to clean the teeth too! :+
Don't forget to clean your teeth after cleaning your cheeks
dont foget to Feed weeZy
(12-29-2008, 09:24 PM)Carcass link Wrote:Maddolis it just seems like you're the only person in your group of allies that cares about this "war with everyone". Everyone else is usually chill ingame. Most clans on LVP are far too inactive to have "wars" these days anyway.

Aye, well looks now like I'm not the only one.
lol tbh carcass , i dont thinks hes da only 1 , an  imo its a bit more fun wen ur takin it a bit serious [ not serious as "  COME ON WE HAVE TO DO THIS " but as in u wwant ur gang o be the best,  on lvp ive seen people take it serious like some of the new players wen they r makin gangs
hmmm... Lol at this flame war which started from "bubu jenna dbied me" ill admit ill flame sometimes when in bad mood and ill drive by somone for lulz or for payback if someone does it to me. Laming is different story, i think laming is lame (duh) and try to avoid it unless opponents abuse it. I still cant say i dotn lame because ive done it and everyone has done it.. Yes even u maddo ive seen u taxi away and go int vip room when i fought u. but lets just say taht laming once or twice in unfair situation is ok but doing it often is different story.  I dont think there are any flamers in BA that flame constantly and lol at comparing us to BB. no offense but bb really like to talk smack. LIKE OMFG THSI WAS MOST SRS REPLY IVE MADE YET

go ahead flame me make me burn!!!!!  8)7 8)7 8)7 i need some sleep
When have I /taxi'd? I don't /taxi.
Yes, I did run 3-5 times that day when I was fighting 6 BA, you're not gonna make me feel guilty about that. I've seen some of you guys /dive or /taxi when I'm fighting 3, so don't bother comparing who abuses commands more- although on the whole neither of our clans do a lot.

I don't exactly regard this as being a "flame war" anyway, just a conversation :O
Anyway I do know for a fact that a lot of us don't shoot everybody else (especially BA) 100% of the time, which is fine- we've been fighting other clans (inactive on this server now) for a few months and people can shoot at whoever they want- and on top of that we're engaged in other more important "wars" or arguments right now.