Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Welcome 8Ball  :D

Man Sid , i dindt flamed anyone of

gratz of getting into BA 8. :P
(07-07-2008, 07:40 PM)HaZe link Wrote:sid, i don't understand what you're talking about. what happened with BA and P?

Quote:Grim joined their server and he was kicked cus he wear the [P] tag :o)

Quote:yea:O! THen I joined with ma uber undercover nick and they were making fun of us in the chat. Busted.

This was just after Grim had been saying he liked BA in a previous post in that thread, so I don't have a clue where that kick and flame came from...

Then in this thread:

(07-05-2008, 06:50 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:wb, but damn well stick with us (btw P sux nawmean)

(07-05-2008, 07:38 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:YEAH P SUX!!
NOW ONLY DARK AND RAMY NEED TO LEAVE AND P IS BACK AT NORMAL < wrong size somg.

welcome.
azesty and askisser

(07-06-2008, 10:07 AM)Greyfox link Wrote:its P tactic, beat sid in a 1v1 and they will be liek OHMAWGAWHT!!

(07-06-2008, 10:09 AM)azerty link Wrote:true dat

(07-06-2008, 10:09 AM)Greyfox link Wrote:hehe

And now:

(07-07-2008, 07:46 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:i made a joke, about prez joining SaW so sid u med or what?
you probadly are and im warning you dont let me get it,
i started hating you again after i heard you talked much shit about me and i dont like that.

WTH man? I don't even think about you, let alone talk about you dude. I haven't even been online hardly at all for two weeks. Some idiot hater has been feeding you bullshit, and you bought it hook line and sinker. Next time you have a problem with me, or you hear some bullshit rumours about me, pm me instead of starting some inter-clan wtf flame war hmk? You got suckered by your kiddy friend, kid.

You ever heard "Pantera - Walk", Gheyfox?

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Listen to the lyrics and learn something, maybe.

Psshh we was even gonna propose an alliance with you clowns before this bullshit. You big time helped to fuck that up gf, and you're big time helping to fuck your clan's image up.
[Image: warnwarn.gif] That's not keeping it nice.
Congrats 8ball  *O*
Thanks all :+
(07-07-2008, 08:01 PM)SidVicious link Wrote:This was just after Grim had been saying he liked BA in a previous post in that thread, so I don't have a clue where that kick and flame came from...

Then in this thread:

And now:

WTH man? I don't even think about you, let alone talk about you dude. I haven't even been online hardly at all for two weeks. Some idiot hater has been feeding you bullshit, and you bought it hook line and sinker. Next time you have a problem with me, or you hear some bullshit rumours about me, pm me instead of starting some inter-clan wtf flame war hmk? You got suckered by your kiddy friend, kid.

You ever heard "Pantera - Walk", Gheyfox?

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Listen to the lyrics and learn something, maybe.

Psshh we was even gonna propose an alliance with you clowns before this bullshit. You big time helped to fuck that up gf, and you're big time helping to fuck your clan's image up.
[Image: warnwarn.gif] That's not keeping it nice.
[youtube=425,350]v=X5wtgGzpbMI[/youtube]
ever heard of soulja boy?
RE!
SPECT!

WALK!

WHAT DID YA SAY?

PanterA ftw
actully sid it wernt just rumours it was some spy in your gangchat :+
phail?
(07-07-2008, 08:40 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:actully sid it wernt just rumours it was some spy in your gangchat :+
phail?

omagaa are you foreal? you spy on gangchats and get personal over what get's said in there? ... D: YOU?!  _O-

Look at it this way: I have no fucking recollection of what the hell you're talking about, IF i said something it was a lol and I forgot about it pretty soon. You on the other hand remember it and start a clan flame war because of it... D:
(07-07-2008, 08:44 PM)SidVicious link Wrote:omagaa are you foreal? you spy on gangchats and get personal over what get's said in there? ... D: YOU?!  _O-

haha