Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-05-2008, 06:18 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Exactly.
Fire, you can fill the forum with excuses of yet another loss, but keep it in the BB thread or pm me about it.
I'd love to hear all about how you guys are so good and you never flame and so on and so forth- but the rest of the LVP community doesn't, so pm me about it and we'll have a nice long conversation.
ehm... we are using excuses that we lost?

like i said many times to many peeps:

go better the world!
start with yourself!
(06-05-2008, 06:18 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Exactly.
Fire, you can fill the forum with excuses of yet another loss, but keep it in the BB thread or pm me about it.
I'd love to hear all about how you guys are so good and you never flame and so on and so forth- but the rest of the LVP community doesn't, so pm me about it and we'll have a nice long conversation.

Nah I wont...talk with your self
XD at the whole outnumbered thing, just get more people next time (I've never cried over that crap).
Rofl where was i crying read the whole text Flyby i was laughing on it...
(06-05-2008, 02:49 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote:Lmao 5 different clans vs one clan :D  _O- _O- _O-

Crying.

BB and BA are the best in the server
(06-05-2008, 09:39 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote:Rofl where was i crying read the whole text Flyby i was laughing on it...

Didn't say you were did I?
all time it's same...
:+
(06-05-2008, 03:03 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:[modbreak]Be more respectful, you should know better.[/modbreak]
(06-05-2008, 03:03 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:By the way, try not to steal our tags.
I reckon stealing our tag is pretty disrespectful.
A BB stealing our tag disrespects our clan.
We don't steal their tags (although that'd disrepect our person, not their clan).

Quote:Santino link=topic=320.msg116443#msg116443 date=1212709638]
I disagree.

(06-05-2008, 07:34 PM)markusmaster link Wrote:go better the world!
start with yourself!
Go better your English!
Start with your grammar!
You 1st used to be allied with BB (failed) , then you search help with clowns (failed too) now you search help with hc4l (failed not taking long)...
When nobody in lvp helps you.... what are you going to do??

@MADDOLIS, THE GUY TOUCHED BY THE HAND OF GOD  :r

Quote:Santino link=topic=320.msg116443#msg116443 date=1212709638]
Indd