Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(05-26-2008, 03:05 PM)Agent link Wrote:lol estroe if you really wanna be so ... estroe FTW  :>

Finally! O+
BB was outnumbering HC4L, so I started helping HC4L, and it came more B&A on, then it the numbers became even, and then it became outnumbering. But at the end, it was pure B&A vs BB, and still BB got pretty owned.

EDIT: Yeray, you did know B&A before I was in, thats true. But, B&A doesn't have the same leaders now, so what do you know, about what servers we play on, You ain't even in this clan, so how can you know?

(05-26-2008, 05:14 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:BB was outnumbering HC4L, so I started helping HC4L, and it came more B&A on, then it the numbers became even, and then it became outnumbering. But at the end, it was pure B&A vs BB, and still BB got pretty owned.

Pretty True 8)

ME :9~
(05-26-2008, 05:14 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:BB was outnumbering HC4L, so I started helping HC4L, and it came more B&A on, then it the numbers became even, and then it became outnumbering. But at the end, it was pure B&A vs BB, and still BB got pretty owned.
Lmao lies and i will post a picture (at the end) when i go at home watch all points greens/blues in base.
Anyway... i asked you to go 5 vs 5 (fair fight) and your answer was now we are here getting fun pwning you.... Nice 

(05-26-2008, 05:14 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:EDIT: Yeray, you did know B&A before I was in, thats true. But, B&A doesn't have the same leaders now, so what do you know, about what servers we play on, You ain't even in this clan, so how can you know?

Is not needed to be in BA to know that.... I play too much servers and i dont have seen any BA around, but anyway.. i wont still that discussion.... AGAIN
(05-26-2008, 07:18 PM)yeray link Wrote:Lmao lies and i will post a picture (at the end) when i go at home watch all points greens/blues in base.
Anyway... i asked you to go 5 vs 5 (fair fight) and your answer was now we are here getting fun pwning you.... Nice 

Is not needed to be in BA to know that.... I play too much servers and i dont have seen any BA around, but anyway.. i wont still that discussion.... AGAIN

I use to play on different servers too, and I haven't seen any BB's t here.
(05-26-2008, 03:01 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Making up numbers again.
There were less than 6 HC4L, less than 6 BA online, and more than 7 BB online.
It was closer to a 10v8, then later a 9v8.

And don't make me list the situations I've been with mates and ripped BB whilst outnumbered.

ajaja good times
Gratz DeLiC :D
HaZe why you guys dont even want a clear clanwar.

Just say how many fighters and when and where.

Would be the best.
(05-27-2008, 12:47 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote:HaZe why you guys dont even want a clear clanwar.

Just say how many fighters and when and where.

Would be the best.

Darkfire said like 51 times No and you continue here on the Forum:S

mmmm

ME :9~ :+
Rofl, why not?So you cant say BA>BB never fought a fairly,5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6 or 7 vs 7 without running for armor,without any idiots overrolling you with their cars,without tping/taxi abuse.Just a normal clanwar if you win you can say BA>BB.

Fighting 4 vs 8+3[HC4L]+some others isnt very difficult to win.

I bet Carcass would do it.