Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Congratz Clownz :)  _O_ _O_ d:)b d:)b

And btw gratz Darkfire and Carcass :)
Congratz BA :+ for winning the match, especially the members who took part. But lets be honest, BB never had a chance did they?  ;) (i kid with you BB guys , me loves jooo all especially yeary <3)

Has the ip for the BA server changed? i tried connecting few days ago but it wasnt going through for some reason.

Beethi : Fucking missing you babe  :D

s0mb0dy : I just saw the pms. Unfortunately I have been quite busy with my university but lets meet up on TS ( either salvo's or the LVP ) this weekend (sat/sun). Infact, i wouldnt mind having others from the clan there either as its been a while since i have spoken to any of you. I was on TS a week ago or so and Dab was there, funny lill fucker.

Also, Javascript+DOM = huge pile of fucking shit.
Thanks ;)

We don't have a B&A server anymore  :'(

You should come in game someday.. Maybe now? 9 clowns in game :+
Damn i am missing out on some fun with you guys. If i didnt have assignments, id be there. I see buhu is online too. Give him my love and tell him i miss his sweet round ass cheecks.
Omaa  O+ O+
(04-21-2008, 07:33 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Damn i am missing out on some fun with you guys. If i didnt have assignments, id be there. I see buhu is online too. Give him my love and tell him i miss his sweet round ass cheecks.
my love Heya my ping wierd u realy miss me visiting this forum more or give me irc channel to talk with u  :)
(04-21-2008, 07:33 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Give him my love and tell him i miss his sweet round ass cheecks.

Done :+

A little picture :)

[Image: 311uq0h.png]
Nice pic , in my screen that car were blue , and Buhu's cl0wned ass was in my face while shotin lol
(04-21-2008, 08:31 PM)Agent link Wrote:and Buhu's cl0wned ass was in my face while shotin lol

_O-
[Image: jzqdjrnltvzx.png]

heres Buhu's cl0wned ass

[Image: wnxqwgzo3ihm.png]