Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Ehems, took it out before some of you guys are going completely crazy.
(03-28-2008, 08:26 AM)HaZe link Wrote: the quote in turkey's sig... "moto" = motorola. so he was talking about him, and he found it amusing.

nooo, I'm thought they were laughing at the pic in Turkey's signature; this one:

[Image: atl1n1gt6.jpg]

:P
So we fightin this weekend or no ?
(03-28-2008, 10:33 AM)theInfamous link Wrote: nooo, I'm thought they were laughing at the pic in Turkey's signature; this one:

[Image: atl1n1gt6.jpg]

:P
Yea, me2 lol :P
Quote:ExPloiTeD link=topic=3834.msg95712#msg95712 date=1206710889]
So we fightin this weekend or no ?

Whut? :o
Oh, yeah, that apply from QUIPT.. Sorry, I totally forgot that.. I think not this weekend seeing we might get fighting LVM too. Dunno about any wars for the tournament, Turkey?

I'll check the topic.
Well, I got to study this weekend. I'm busy, you can do that w/o me ofc.
(03-28-2008, 03:44 PM)estroe link Wrote: Whut? :o
Oh, yeah, that apply from QUIPT.. Sorry, I totally forgot that.. I think not this weekend seeing we might get fighting LVM too. Dunno about any wars for the tournament, Turkey?

I'll check the topic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't QUIPT challenge NB long before LVM challenged you?
If that's the case, I'd suggest fighting NB. They're far more prestigious and even a loss to them can put you on the map.
Hmm, I just suggested for next week :+

Not sure about my own participation as well this weekend so perhaps the LVM war has to be the week after. I know, quite late but it might be the only way to go.

Next week  = studying for me too but I think 1 night is ok.
Ok ok, any date is good for us, post in our forum when yall ready.
our forum down  :o :'(?