Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Thanks Benjamin  ;)
Ahah, I knew it Maddolis. I warned everyone but they wouldn't listen. Loved that liev experience :Y)

Hell yeah, it was a good war. I thought it was somekind of nabs vs nabs (just mixed groups).

Sure we can do an official war, I prefer the BB server though. I'd say 2 walk weapon maps, you choose one and us. Then 3 rounds run weapons, so it's 5 rounds in total. :7
(03-24-2008, 12:05 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Ahah, I knew it Maddolis. I warned everyone but they wouldn't listen. Loved that liev experience :Y)

Lol Turkey, I just went on the server to shoot you guys a little.
You said 'whoa oh, Maddolis is gonna heli-kill us' or something, and I said 'no I'm not' or whatever.
Then, about 15 minutes later, I thought "whoa... good idea Turkey!"
And so it goes.
_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
awh we lost!  :(

thats ofcourse because i wasnt there  >:)
Nickname:                  [W]Maddolis
Contact:                    Daytime hours: 0223-252-389   Nighttime hours: (Turkey's phone number)
IRC:                           5 euro
Teamspeak:                I play funny sounds at full volume on random servers :P
English:                      Uni degree of English, majoring in gangsta. Doctorate in 'hood talk, yo'.
SA-MP history:            Born in the ghetto, Maddolis made his bones duellin with the best. After several losses, he quit duellin the best and decided to rip some [MI] noobs instead. He became a proficcianado at killing them, and, after a paypal transaction of $5 euro from Makaveli to Maddolis, he joined CT. He rolled against the inactive clowns, making a few enemies as B&A new recruits (such as Ralot... who is now the O.G REEVES! His history in another thread tho-). He applied for [W], and after around a month, got accepted into the clan. Ever since, he has been having hamtimes, funtimes and the occasional sexytime with [W] members (the latter being with Lityanko most of the time), and buildin his skills. He is a proficient flamer due to months of e-hardening as a cause of people flaming him for his LAG, OMG HE LAGS Z0MG 400 PING LAGGDOLIS. Then he made this application.
EX-Gangs/Clans:          CT, [W] yo
Activity:                     24/7. Always on.
Skill w/Sawnoff:           I would say 10/10, but that'd just be silly! So 11/10.
Skill w/tec9/uzi:           10/10 for tec9, 10/10 for uzi.
Skill w/M4/AK47:          10/10
Skill w/Sniper:             10/10
Skill w/Deagle:             ...take a freakin' guess.
Skill w/Vehicles:           [W]Zai can answer that for yer.
Other Skills:                Flaming, being a general nuisance, grenades, db, heli-kill, spawnkill, typekill, ramming,
                                park kill, and making enemies!
Have you ever cheated?:   no u
Statement:                 Do you accept paypal??

Compliments of my cousin, Scrappy. And you guys know what I mean :P
(03-24-2008, 03:33 PM)markusmaster link Wrote: awh we lost!  :(

thats ofcourse because i wasnt there  >:)

We lost what? oO

oh and maddo

Quote:Have you ever cheated?:  no u
no u?

_O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

DENIED unless you have hamtimes with meh too. :Y)

McDoll prick! :P
Awww :(
Even after making up such a cool word as 'proficcianado'.....
:(

hehe, proficcianado.
(03-24-2008, 03:36 PM)Turkey link Wrote: We lost what? oO

I have one word for you, buddy: Owned.

:P
Rofl badeend  :P