Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
This was Swifty's ban appeal in lw. Turns out he is [BB]Dannytrfc.

Quote:dont double post, your other name was banned ;

22:45:05 ‹@dugi› !ib [BB]Dannytrfc
22:45:07 ‹@CupCake› 1 ban found. Last Ban:
22:45:07 ‹@CupCake› Ban ID: 54818 Date/Time: 03:07:24am 29/05/08 Admin: Fugitive[R] Reason: ignores my ''RELOAD''

wait for fugitive to reply

He is kicked from lvm. Its up to you if you want to keep him in [BB].
Quote:Santino link=topic=3834.msg115695#msg115695 date=1212456415]

I guess he's kicked from BB too. Since I saw him with no tag today
Nice clan.

Edit: Lol'd at Metako's signature.
We all know you're utter crap son- you were denied from [W] after I then Lityanko beat you in duels with half our armour remaining.
You're just as easy now, with me and AzTeC whooping you and your 2 buttbuddies in a 2v3.

Just the mere fact that you took a picture of me dead proves how desperate you truly are.

The hopping kangaroo with a message to join a forum based upon provoking and insulting me?
Thats funny.

You putting a picture of me dead with you hovering around my corpse like a parasite?
Thats pathetic.
(06-03-2008, 03:57 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Nice clan.

We all know you're utter crap son- you were denied from [W] after I then Lityanko beat you in duels with half our armour remaining.
You're just as easy now, with me and AzTeC whooping you and your 2 buttbuddies in a 2v3.

Just the mere fact that you took a picture of me dead proves how desperate you truly are.

The hopping kangaroo with a message to join a forum based upon provoking and insulting me?
Thats funny.

You putting a picture of me dead with you hovering around my corpse like a parasite?
Thats pathetic.

I Lol'd...I was sitting here saying to myself, That must be good photoshop talent.
Because theres no way you could kill Maddolis like that.
And the Forum is Funny as hell, Good joke.
Quote:Santino link=topic=3834.msg115695#msg115695 date=1212456415]

well swifty is danny brother if u dont know that..swifty isnt kicked from lvm i think...danny isnt kicked from BB..LW ban i dont care coz long time ago i was banned from there too..coz they have stupid rules..and to many no... playing there..
dugi is an ex-hacker and i know it.
(06-03-2008, 03:57 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Nice clan.

Thats funny.

Thats pathetic.
/ignore
(06-03-2008, 05:08 AM)SpeCnaZ link Wrote: I Lol'd...I was sitting here saying to myself, That must be good photoshop talent.
Because theres no way you could kill Maddolis like that.
And the Forum is Funny as hell, Good joke.

Heheh wait for the next signature then  _O-  _O-

Edit: I dont pay atemption to this Fugitive guy (the most ****** or the world)
fuck sake guys me and  danny r bros ffs , we just have one comp , and yer am kicked from LVM and i dont care , but we are bros i sware
Rofl hehe....its okay calm down

challenge you to a war, Sunday 7 GMT on our Arena Server (89.149.202.140:7790). 4 v 4 minimum. Will be good fun.

Yes or No?