Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(03-05-2008, 04:06 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Not really. We can't make every member to elite member. They should have a reason to be active, to keep the clan alive, which is in this case the elite brothers position. And Killah_B got demoted for being inactive, or at least just active on the BB server, while Master is active on GTA:T, LVP,BB server and on the forums. :P

also Master have good skills.. same like Killah_B !!!
(03-04-2008, 09:32 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: I dont get it...

Take a look at estroe's sig :P _O-
grats MasterĀ  ;)
nice master :)
if in a clan aint demotions thats not organized!
Quote:LilJoN link=topic=3834.msg86787#msg86787 date=1204744878]
if in a clan aint demotions thats not organized!

> sorry

lol, is it so hard? haha..
just calm down..thats for every dude in here..

:>
i r back!!
(03-05-2008, 04:06 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Not really. We can't make every member to elite member. They should have a reason to be active, to keep the clan alive, which is in this case the elite brothers position. And Killah_B got demoted for being inactive, or at least just active on the BB server, while Master is active on GTA:T, LVP,BB server and on the forums. :P

I disagree that the reason to be active is to "rank up." Honestly, I don't care what my rank is in [W]arriors, as long as I'm in, I'm feeling pretty fuckin appreciated. If you're in a gang/clan just to rank up, then if you don't get promoted in a while you'll end up leaving, hence not be loyal to the clan- only yourself.
Playing in a gang/clan is for me not to rank, if it would it'd be done already as I had the 2 highest possible ranks, co-leader and leader.

Just playing with your buds and all here, having fun together is what is important for me. Of course, getting a higher rank in a gang/clan is nice but not what I play for.
(03-06-2008, 02:59 PM)estroe link Wrote: Playing in a gang/clan is for me not to rank, if it would it'd be done already as I had the 2 highest possible ranks, co-leader and leader.

Just playing with your buds and all here, having fun together is what is important for me. Of course, getting a higher rank in a gang/clan is nice but not what I play for.

Indeed

@Maddolis, that wasn't my point.