Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
okay dokey

i see you updated the memberlist :) nice
why didnt u guys talk to me about the gangwar u guys wanted to do vs B&A ?

they are saying u guys just didnt do it because B&A had the same number of players then BB

and why do u recruit coldthugz ? it destroys our reputation, and we didnt made BB to let join flamers, but it was to let join friends and people who are cool and are good at fighting but not flaming.

And the leaders didnt even ask to the menbers if its a good idea to recruit CT  :X

And u should tell to some of BB to STop doing the smart guys, and thinking BB is the best, and begginning to flame with other clans and get BB ennemy to all clans we know [Sin, Saw, UvH,W,...]

i realy want to see some changes here ! 

And OnB shouldnt Be dead !
u guys maiby forgot that OnB isnt an ally from CT  :o  :+

i am not realy active but i hear realy bad things about BB so dont say to me i dont know, i wasnt there; i have my sources  ;) :p

Your brothers are kinda pro-B&A I think.

If you have a problem, PM me or any other of the leaders, don't spread random things you just 'heard' please. As you make it here we have a very bad reputation, I'm not so sure about that. You're making it look like it now though.

So, please PM me with the things you heard ;)
Jst to say but i have Friends in the 2 clan , im nothelping any of the 2clans ;)
But sommetimes when i was online , [BA] wanted to do a fight then a guy from [BB] ( [BB]KANE ) says : We can do the gangwar later , then evryone from BB leaves .
Instead of leaving you could have fighted [BA] and trying to get the base
But leaving when the other gang has  the same number of players that is ridiculous :)
Well let's say it like this if there are much BBs in the begin, I don't see any BA coming just like Sunday.
And most time we never just leave a war(I myself am always in for a hour). About when are you talking about guys? months before?
Brainwash ftw, gj!

Quote:and why do u recruit coldthugz ? it destroys our reputation, and we didnt made BB to let join flamers, but it was to let join friends and people who are cool and are good at fighting but not flaming.
Bullet=CT=never flames, good attitude.

Just a silly comment from you.
-
Really silly how I see the azerty family complaining 24/7 but just not them selves.

Quote:i am not realy active but i hear realy bad things about BB so dont say to me i dont know, i wasnt there; i have my sources  ;) :p

Aight. Continue with your "sources" and get bw.
Also instead of wishing people a happy new year, you keep provocateing.

Try again later.

;)

Happy new year lads  O+
ill make an answer on the forum for tis things u said

and u forgot to answer to my other questions

http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/foru...06#msg1906
Dear Zapper

I see that you dont keep your mind up to date.
That you make now a complaint shows me that you never read the forums,etc.
I've never seen a CT who is in BB flamming on any forums.
Maybe you should register at our forum and take a look on it.....
Btw i've never heard something about a gangwar vs [BA].

:)
hum hum,

never heard of a gangwar VS B&A ? :o because u werent there :+

And with flaming i mean ingame, and because of that many clans dont like us, ask them :X

Just stop denying the trough, because of those lamers in BB many clans are always shooting us and saying BB are lamers.

Turkey i am not provocating i am not like that i only say the trough, u guys should change ur attitude  :/ and respect other clan members

even if they are flaming against BB u say nothing

turkey i thank u to take my member rights on the forum of BB

And its not only u that decides everithing.

I was making my post :/

And u forgot that we are in a democracy here ur not allowed to take my rights for my opinion ! :p
Nearly everyone flames in mainchat, Zapper!

But its always me whos saying let the enemies flame us, but just dont speak in mainchat to them wich is flaming. Cuz thats what they want, imo you only speak in ! in a gangwar.

Whats good when you call each other sun of a bitch and so on?

Dont judge anyone who you dont know dude!