Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(12-23-2007, 05:46 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Please don't mind responsing in this topic
@Borat
@StuntMan
@Nooblet95

as I'm pretty sure it will be spam/shit and niveauless as always. Thanks.

Turkey,

Before you tell people to stop "responsing" (when its Responding) to us get your grammer right. Mr English  :)
And i think your speaking in a non-sence way, whats niveauless?

(12-23-2007, 05:51 PM)StuntMan link Wrote: Turkey,

Before you tell people to stop "responsing" (when its Responding) to us get your grammer right. Mr English  :)
And i think your speaking in a non-sence way, whats niveauless?

Ever heard of typos? Stay out of this topic kthx.
Okay guys stop now.
stuntman you dont know anything about BB or BA so fucking leave this topic!!
and the others stop talking now this is BB thread and not a lame discussing thread about the ''gangwars'' which never were some..

ontopic now  :D ;) :)
I also have a question. Well, 2 questions really. Why did u guys start using sniper rifles today and why did u started jumping in the water when u were about to die?  :+
Hmmm because we felt like it? Didn't see anyone jumping into the water and you had a nice high ping again.  :w
Guess you have to download the whole day.
Think its easy. it was a 6 on 13.

It was sure we cant beat you down this evening. so we just made some fun u know?
(12-23-2007, 06:57 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Hmmm because we felt like it? Didn't see anyone jumping into the water and you had a nice high ping again.  :w
Guess you have to download the whole day.

Don't start yourself :>
(12-23-2007, 06:58 PM)Bullet187 link Wrote: Think its easy. it was a 6 on 13.

It was sure we cant beat you down this evening. so we just made some fun u know?
nope , it was 10 BA vs 7-9 BB ,
But its still ridiculous that you guy's figth eachother ( BA vs BB )
You guy's were great allies ( Onb & B&A ) and now big enemy's , ridiculous no ?
(12-23-2007, 07:04 PM)azerty link Wrote: nope , it was 10 BA vs 7-9 BB ,
But its still ridiculous that you guy's figth eachother ( BA vs BB )
It was 10 BA and 6 BB in the beginning and we didn't get any BB after.
[Image: 1.jpg]

No offense azerty, but you came pretty in the end and then we had even less BB, yeray/dys/bullet left already. ;)

@estroe
No flame just a complain, oh well :D

Quote:You guy's were great allies ( Onb & B&A ) and now big enemy's , ridiculous no ?
It was. But the new comers of both clans don't know that for sure. I'm just seeing new comers flaming, not the oldschoolers ones.
(12-23-2007, 05:46 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Please don't mind responsing in this topic
@Borat
@StuntMan
@Nooblet95

as I'm pretty sure it will be spam/shit and niveauless as always. Thanks.

Bitch please, I'll respond if I want to!