Thanks!  >:)
oh, Can i Ban you now? xP  8)7
LOL
Quote:Pumma link=topic=3834.msg52640#msg52640 date=1196983589]
Thanks!  >:)
oh, Can i Ban you now? xP  8)7
LOL
lol ? _O-
NP, i already have a new gang in mind i want 2 join  :)
(12-07-2007, 03:34 PM)Terror link Wrote: NP, i already have a new gang in mind i want 2 join  :)

http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/foru...820#msg820
(12-07-2007, 03:57 PM)estroe link Wrote: http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/foru...820#msg820

You dont know what im talking about but It will be explained in a week or 1/2
I had fun with u today pumma  :) . Also, congrats to bb for the most skilled TP'ers (teleporters for those who are slow). Its a very handy skill.

Oh and Yeary, i am still waiting for those videos. When are u going to post the link?? Think It!!!!
(12-08-2007, 03:59 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote: I had fun with u today pumma  :) . Also, congrats to bb for the most skilled TP'ers (teleporters for those who are slow). Its a very handy skill.

Oh and Yeary, i am still waiting for those videos. When are u going to post the link?? Think It!!!!

Go fix your lag buddy.. You are lagging like shit, 400+ ping xD
You are good lager not Good player  _O- _O- _O-
stop talking OneManLagger...
yesterday arno and 1 noob ba tp away from me... and i didnt post it to your ba thread. also i didnt post, that ba killed me yesterday more than 10 times on the ship/ramp while they were insulting me...

this flamewar is noobish, child like and last but not least not the correct place for this stuff.

you are not any longer welcome in this thread  :w
Samadhi the one time some ba teleports away from you probably becoz he is bored of killing u over and over (just reminded me of pumma only a few hours ago) and u complain?

I think this constant complaining and bitching from your clan about lag is childish and noobish so why dont you guys sort yourselves out first before pointing fingers at me.

Just Think It... ok?

Me lub joo [BB] for loooong time!  O+