Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(11-08-2011, 11:30 AM)Darius link Wrote: No offense Gaahl, but you should watch your grammar more. 'We' would apply you in uL, which your not. (although that might change)
_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
(11-07-2011, 02:27 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: [BB] is a joke.
Foxxy got accepted as PTMm and calling BB a joke?
Seriously, no comment. :+
You had joker on the clan for a while so same shit diff story.
Well, not anymore as he got kicked so it may should've been said "WAS instead of is"
Read up i said had^^
And u said "same shit" but not anymore ;)
Quote:Bani link=topic=23953.msg407489#msg407489 date=1320688980]
Nope just check out his pic and ull see what im talking bout.

anyone who have seen your pic must go to psychologist since youre ugly as fuck

(11-07-2011, 05:21 PM)yeray link Wrote: you vs me, anyplace anytime & then call me easy uglyboy

waste of time? i dont waste my time on low shits like you, you can consider that i beat you 20-0

(11-11-2011, 12:21 AM)Xer0 link Wrote: Foxxy got accepted as PTMm and calling BB a joke?
Seriously, no comment. :+

foxxy has never been accepted as ptm, i dont know where did you get that from shithead
He said: foxxy got accepted as PTMm, which he is, not as full member but as trial. Which is a fail aswell since he's the most brainless tard in this game
if you had enough brain you would read whats our player limit and how much chances he has to get in since there are other trials.. meaning PTMm doesnt mean you automatically get in PTM
+1 bani is ugly

+1 exe jokes r boring as fuck since that joke is tottaly over used and mostly cheaters use it  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;)
;) ;)
;)
;)

:D
:D
:P