Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(10-27-2011, 03:53 AM)sTriKer link Wrote: So you're a genius!!!! :D :D
That too, None for you your a fatty  :>
(10-26-2011, 08:01 PM)Sadik link Wrote: We all would be
orly?
^ crappiest troll ever, your vain attempts to look funny are kinda depressive instead
OMFG why you all hatin on the newfag?
(11-06-2011, 11:58 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: ^ crappiest troll ever, your vain attempts to look funny are kinda depressive instead
serly
the truth is BB recruit everyone whos able to cbug.
maybe not so easily .... but I also noticed that they lowered their standards
(11-06-2011, 01:23 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: maybe not so easily .... but I also noticed that they lowered their standards
We didnt lowered our standards lol, but if you all didnt notice.. im gonna tell you one thing, SAMP is dead :o
So we arnt recruiting samp pro players, we searching more for people who can run other newest games & with skills on it. GTA V comming, mw3 comming, bf3 allready out. That without naming kye is fucking the samp dm each day more.

Also a lil note... the 95% of the players you guys considere "pro", got any kind of cheat or modification @ their games that gives them adventage, maybe other clans doesnt care about recruiting people who cheated before or actually they still doing.. but we do.

So once again.. no we didnt lowered the standars.. we just lost the trust on the most of people of this comunity, since they dont give us a reason to keep the trust on them  :w
(11-06-2011, 04:54 PM)yeray link Wrote: Also a lil note... the 95% of the players you guys considere "pro", got any kind of cheat or modification @ their games that gives them adventage, maybe other clans doesnt care about recruiting people who cheated before or actually they still doing.. but we do.

So once again.. no we didnt lowered the standars.. we just lost the trust on the most of people of this comunity, since they dont give us a reason to keep the trust on them  :w
Which is blatantly bullshit. A lot of guys who play this game for years became pretty to really good in it and don't need illigal modifications, CLEO's, cheats to be better then most players. So 95% is way to much, and these days if people can't handle other guys they blame them that they're playing unfair.
i do blame them becouse i do know they are not clean. noone goes unhittable from 1 day to other by magic bro.
Yeah, let's pull out the cheating thing... you can become unhittable by lowering your reso or fps, you don't actually need mods or cheats to do that. Try killing an experienced player on an 800x600x16 with 20 fps, even if he has a default game there's no way you can take him down so easily.

And 95% of the good players cheating? Not really, you can become good by training and knowing this game and how to play it. Lower experienced players will not be able to kill you and start calling you cheater, we all know the drill already... Tbh the cheating players are kind of known already and if they aren't, they all get busted after a while.